Chapter 50: Temptation

"Both the mind and heart work in mysterious ways."

Hannah Charles

My mind and heart were playing with me. Questions were surfacing in my head and my heart was denying them. Questions about what I was doing here, where I was, why I wasn't back home and etcetera. I didn't have time and didn't want to plunge into them right now. I mentally imagined I was holding a gun and shooting all the questions away. I just wanted to forget the past and live in the moment. Let it be for a couple of minutes or even for a few hours. I didn't give a freaking dang! Both my mind and heart were working in mysterious ways tonight. I heaved a sigh, bringing back my attention to the yummy celebrity who stood tall and luscious.

I peeked into his electric blue orbs. The shade of his bright blue was no longer that optimistic. A dark cloud was making its way to take over his cobalt tone; a dark cloud which resembled the arrival of a possible storm. I was too absorbed by the infinity color of his eyes, I didn't realize he grasped my fingers. When I sensed the heat traveling down my wrists, I jumped a little. A great amount of fire stroked my nerves, adding to the intensity of pain and pleasure. My mind somehow managed to block the pain away and let my heart take control.

His gentle touch was warm, buzzing and beguiling. It triggered something in me. Something I hadn't felt before. He settled my hands on his exposed shoulders. Rapidly, a wave of tingles ran all over my body, causing me to press my knees together. My skin was on his. Touching and grazing illegally. In my mind, whatever it was we were doing, should have been forbidden. I swallowed the thought and allowed myself to transport to a world of euphoria. A world I hadn't had the time to step in.

Robert squeezed his eyes shut as soon as my skin contracted with his. I wondered if he was regretting his decision or better, feeling the same magical stimulus. I grabbed this opportunity to admire his commanding face.

I examined each and every facial line which defined his suave features. The deep lines curled around his eyes were prominent. A light grease wrinkle formed about his forehead as if he was deep in thought. His thick brows formed a clear shape angle. His left was slightly higher than the right to define his possessive and stubbornness within him.

My gaze focused on his lashes. They were lengthy and darker, menacing and yet amatory. I bet he could seduce a woman by simply fluttering his eyelashes. The tiny light-colored facial hair strayed up to his temples down to his chin which complimented the color of his hair. The apex of his slender nose was a little rounded, which made him look even cuter. An eminent jaw elegantly curved around and I imagined his moisten lips to be soft as I gently stroked them with my tongue, simply yummy!

Everything about this celebrity was dangerous and yet tempting. His devilish handsome face, captivating eyes and yummy body were just too much for me to handle. My body was reacting in a strange way perusing the twining cords of his muscle. It was as if a hidden bomb was triggered within me.

I would have continued examining him if he didn't snap his eyes open. Those stormy eyes were on fire, blazing brilliantly as they held my gaze.

"Hold on to me, don't let go." He commanded in his husky tone.

I vaguely nodded as he wrapped the tie around his eyes. I was about to groan but bit the inside of my cheek instead. I already missed staring into his luscious orbs. Nonetheless, I continued to explore him in a teasing manner. He wouldn't be able to catch me staring. I took my cue to ogle his delicious washboard abs. How yummy they were! My gaze lowered underneath his muscular breast. I imagined tracing every single line whilst I counted down there.

One. Two. Three. Four-

The fourth line traveled along his navel, mocking me all the way. I let my gaze dropped lower the last line. My toes curled as I peeped at his yummy V line. His body was indeed a true dreamboat to die for.

My pure attraction had shattered into tiny emotions as Robert's clasped my elbows

Oh God!

His touch had awoken a part of my body that I assumed was dead. My nerves all over my body were on their peak of interest as his fingers began to caress me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm having a killer migraine. Blame it all on shitty weather-hit!

Don't worry, monsters. Your Angel will come back for more :D

Keep motivating me, remind me how bad I am ;p

Love y'all

SweetAngelx

(Thanks to all my new readers and recent votes & comments I got from you.)

*I'm a bit down to come up with something naughty. 

Update varies between Friday to Sunday.

You might get a surprise update in between if you make me happy :D

Well, I mean...

never mind!