CHAPTER 49: Calm Down Buddy

Hola my friends! I've read all your comments. Thanks for replying. Now, you're in for a ride. Sit tight and enjoy.

CHAPTER 49: Calm Down Buddy

"Don't think, just feel."

Robert Hugh Patrick

I literally died when I watched her taking her tongue out to lick the remaining soup from the spoon. How I wished I was this lucky metal, to be the one touching her lips and moving seductively in her mouth as she sucked.

I swallowed my own saliva, trying to savor my thoughts.

After she ate, she demanded me to undress her. I grabbed the scissors and cut off her tight sleeves until they reached her shoulders. I didn't cut them off completely. I wasn't sure if I should. She was after all under the influence of painkillers. Putting that into consideration, she was indeed being a little irrational about me undressing her.

I eyed her newly exposed arms before I placed the scissors on the bed. I hissed slowly, biting my own tongue. Her creamy olive skin was impeccable. The tone of her forearms was slightly bronzed while her upper arms were yellowish olive. Hence, I couldn't help the temptation I was feeling. I examined the length of her arms with my palms, feeling and caressing all the way to the top. I halted my action when I heard a wail. I debated with myself before I asked her again if she was sure she wanted me to go on. I had been weirdly craving for her since I first saw her standing at the Studio's gate. Something about her was enticing and yet mysterious which captured my attention. I was a hundred percent sure I wouldn't miss the chance to undress her. Maybe it would be the closest thing I would get to experience with her. I also didn't want to appear hasty. So, I questioned her again. She cleared my doubts but adding another one when she asked me to get a dark tie.

"What do you want me to do with this?" I showed her the tie I brought from my room. I wondered if she needed it to tie her hair or ...

"Tie your eyes." Hannah murmured with her tempting eyes fixed on me, breaking all the dirty thoughts I had in mind.

I returned her gaze, trying to decipher what she meant. But her eyes were so hard to define. "Are you sure?"

She huffed at my question.

Fuck me!  Why couldn't I just do it? Was it because she wasn't Vienna or any other models I had dated? Or was it because she was my bodyguard? I knew she was hot, beautiful, tantalizing... I could go on and on. Even Justin Beeber saw something in her that he couldn't withhold himself from. She was a gem. Yes, that was what she was. That was what he saw in her. So I couldn't and wouldn't let anyone touch my gem.

She muttered, looking at her feet. "Haven't you undressed a woman before?"

Fuck! What kind of question is that? "Of course I have!"

"Ho-how..."

She seemed to struggle with her words.

"Yes, how?" I encouraged her to continue.

"How do you uhm... undress them?" She shifted her weight on her other foot.

"What do you mean?"

She looked unsure. I motioned her to continue.

"I mean uhm, do you uhm undress them with the lights on or uhm off?" She peered at me, a few strands of her hair covering her eyes.

I caught a glimpse of her hazel eyes hidden behind her locks. They darkened as they examined me.