Chapter 52: Shower Part 1

Rob says "Ladies, I'm coming. Get ready but don't take too long."  wink*

**Thanks for all your sweet comments and votes.

**I'm excited you all made me Top #50 in General Fiction.

Let me see if I can go up the scale and perhaps you'll get an excited update from me.

Next chapter will be for my followers only. So follow me to catch the next update. :D

(It's fine if you don't want to but you won't be able to read part 2).

CHAPTER 52: Shower part 1

"Speechless."

Hannah Charles

His fingers were indeed magical and tender. Too lenient. I didn't even realize he had already taken off my leggings. I stood speechless with just my ugly panties on. I couldn't explain what was happening to me. My legs wouldn't support me anymore. Standing was becoming hard. I promptly wrapped my arms around his neck, crushing our unclothed bodies. The hand that rested in between my legs unintentionally smashed my apex.

An inevitable whine came out of me, sounding alluring again.

God, what's happening to me?

After hearing my mew, Robert immediately released his big hand from my most intimate part. He managed to make his hands back to my shoulders. I must admit, blindness suited him well. He glided down to my elbows. He then grabbed both of my hands that were resting on his shoulders, making sure not to graze the bandages. Almost gradually, he realized them. I rested my hands at my sides and glanced at my burnt wrists, belching in pain. My mind was contemplating what kind of pain I was facing at the moment, pleasure or misery.

I didn't have the time to think further. I watched Robert movements. His hands made his way to my chest. They parted ways, both aiming the edges. With his eyes still tied, he placed his delicate fingertips at each side of my breasts. I slouched, breathing heavily as his fingers moved in circles.

"Oh!" I was surprised when he abruptly ducked his thumbs into the side of my breasts.

My legs jellied as he crawled down my sides, stroking my exposed skin in a way I had never experienced.

Intentionally, he lingered at the waistband of my plain cotton panties. I thought he was going to pulled it off but no. He proceeded downward. He steadied himself on his knees as he slid down my tights, caressing my knees. He glided back up. He slid his fingers in between my legs, stroking my inner tights.

"Ah!" I had lost control completely. My body arched forward, my hands gripped his hair.

Cursing viciously, Robert grabbed my right hip to support me while his other hand continued to stroke my inner tight. He stroke for a good long minute until he neared my apex.

I forgot to breathe for a moment. My attention was on his fingers. He was dangerously nearing my danger zone. His face was directly facing the apex of tights. I felt a cool air pecked my most sensitive part. His breathe. I quivered incredulously, squeezing my tights together, engulfing his hand there.

"You're more sensitive than I thought." His tone was soft and yet intimidating.

"Hmm..." I couldn't manage to say anything to that. My mind was on his hand that was still trapped in between my tights. Was that how showers between a man and a woman were like?

Gingerly, he removed it; a small part almost grazed my sensitive skin. He gripped both my hips, his index fingers slid underneath my lingerie, ready to yank it off. He dragged the cotton fabric downward.

Just before the hair of my apex became invisible, I shrieked, "Stop!"

His fingers halted their movement. "Do you want me to stop?"

I bit the inside of my cheeks. I was dang nervous. No one had ever caressed, stroked or even felt me. He was about to undress me completely. I meant completely. I knew I told him to do so.

Hannah, don't be nervous. He can't see you. His eyes are tied.

I persuaded myself before telling him. "Undress me in the shower."

"Yes, milady." He sounded almost submissive.

Again, he gripped my hips and in one swift movement, he threw me over his shoulders. My nipples contracted with his muscular back.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, admiring his fine ass.

"I'm taking you to the en-suite bathroom."

The bathroom attached to this room was just a foot away. I didn't understand him. Why did he have to carry me in such a way where my eyes were almost same level with his butt and my boobs bobbing with his skin?

"The bathroom is right there. I can walk. There's no need for you to carry me." I exclaimed, freaking out a little.

"I know, sweetheart. I'm not taking you there. I'm taking you to my en-suite bathroom."

"Your en-suite?"

"Yes, the one in my room."

His hand lingered around my buttocks.

God! I'm going to...

"But why?"

"To spice things up, sweetheart."

*_*

Let me know if you want me to continue soon and also if you like the pictures.

My eyes are closing on their own to write the next part.

Please be patient, I'll eventually get to the part...

Yawning#