Chapter 62: What happened?

"You're a mystery that I want to solve."

Robert Hugh Patrick

Today's event skipped from idle to brisk. It drove me insane. The minute my eyes settled on her in the car park, I never considered she'll end up in my bathroom, naked. Everything seemed to be a dream, an erogenous one, and yet, it's not. The softness of her voice reverberated in my ear drums. Her velvety skin nibbled at the tip of my fingertips as I stroked her.

After I dressed her, I carried her to the guest room. I placed her on the bed, tucking her under the plush quilt. Her body slumped down, and she sank into an exhausted trance. Fatigue outlined her face. Dark circles proved that. Her sleepy figure appeared aloof, like a child deep in slumber after her first day at school.

She sustained her job even after 12 hours of duty. I thought she'd complain how tired she was but she didn't.

I gazed at the extraordinary woman dozing in front of me, caressing her cheek. For a second, her eyes gaped at me. She then sealed them shut, murmuring Alex while her hands moved, feeling the mattress.

Who the fuck is this Alex?

Alex, she mentioned him again. I shook my head in disbelieve. No idea what to think of this Alex guy, I grasped her forearms, arranging them on her chest.

With hesitation, I retreated to my room, peeking at her one last time. As I entered my chamber, I fondled around to locate my phone. I sent Kiran a text to notify her about my guest's requirements.

Eventually, tiredness took over. I hopped on my bed. My head landed on my pillows. My hand fished for another one, laying it over my head. I then swung on my side and willed myself to snooze. But I couldn't. What transpired in the shower played in my head.

Her skin.

Her wet skin.

Her moan.

Her seductive moan.

Her breast.

Her round breast.

My current status prevented me to moon over her firm bosoms. She had no notion of how I wanted to grope and savage the little ones. Her erected buds enticed me. How I wished my view wasn't bind. I'd have sneak a peek at the color of her swollen peaks.

I shifted to the other side of the bed. This time, I imagined her lower parts. My fingers played with her pink folds as if she was here in bed with me. They continued to stroke her, dragging on the soft flesh until warm liquids rushed out, soaking my palms.

Frustration creased within me, I flung my pillow to the other side of the bed. My little buddy throbbed, howling for release. The painful muscles strained against my briefs, creamy gooey threatening to come out. Groaning like a mule, I sprinted to the bathroom to give my little buddy the attention it needed. A long cold shower relieved my restless muscles.

I bounced back in bed, clutching my phone to text Ed. Lucky me, he was awake. We spoke for almost an hour. He fussed about a woman who slapped him back at the club, inquiring if I knew her. He kept going on and on until the phone slid out of my hand and I dozed off.

At dawn, the echo of the bell awoke me. It was Kiran. She apologized for waking me up, claiming she didn't want to use her keys since I had guest occupied the house. I let her off. I freshened myself before I went to check on Hannah. She was in deep sleep.