Chapter 42: Under influence of drug

"Don't lose yourself in reality. Lose yourself in a dream."

Hannah Charles

Blackness hit me. Everything was dark. I was brusquely tired. I tried to adjust my body but it felt stiff. My eyelids were heavy. Both sleepy and weary, I sluggishly raised them up. My eyes caught a foggy looking grayish wall. That was weird. Was I in jail?

I blinked a few times at what I was seeing and closed them back again. I yawned lazily. I dozed off again. Wait a minute, where was I? I fought with my sleep self and managed to raise  my eyelids.

What I saw this time made my eyes widen in consternation. No way in hell!  My mind was shouting; how the dang did I get here?

I was back in my old room at the Youth Hostel, a place I swore I would never come back to. A place I would never get used to. A place I didn't want to see and dream of. So what the dang was I doing here? The dirty grayish wall that I used to hate was mocking me. I looked at it with distaste.

I scanned around the room, trying to identify the odds. It was still the same; not much furniture, lifeless. There were an old wardrobe, a broken table, a three-legged chair just like it used to but something was unusual. There was another bed in my ex room. The bed was in rather good condition than my previous one. But why was it here?

Suddenly the bed squeaked. OK, perhaps not as good as I thought.

"Harder, more harder, ka'u koa," a familiar voice moaned.

My eyes were fixed on the wooden bed post opposite of me. Someone, no not someone but a couple was doing the deed just opposite of me. The bed post protected the faces of the culprits. The female voice sounded very much like my Hawaiian ex-roommate, Tinea.

"Ah, yes, yes..." She yelled in ecstasy.

"Come for me, ko'u aloha," a dark manly voice said raptly, "Come for me."

Freaking tarts!

"Yes," Tinea screamed in pleasure, making the bed shook incredulously.

I was nauseated by the vicious smell which recently invaded the room.

"Now, let me taste you, koa." I heard Tinea murmured.

The bed shifted. I sensed the man moving. Curiosity began to eat me. I watched intently as his dark curly hair came in view and shortly after, his head. He elevated his face and boom; he made eye-contact with me as if he knew I was there the whole time, watching them. He eyed me for a moment, raising his eyebrow. Eventually, his lips twitched. He smirked evilly at me, showing off his golden tooth which shimmered in the dark.

I froze. Oh God, no! Not him! 

"Next time, ko'u aloha." He winked at my direction. Why the wink? I badly wanted to rip his eyes off but I wasn't sure if I dared to.

A sudden breeze washed all over me as I observed him. His curly undercut black hair was as unruly as his behavior. He kept his beard at a medium stubble length. The scar on his left cheek seemed intimidating. His hooded dark eyes gleamed as he stared back at me. I realized he didn't change much.  

I inhaled deeply as I watched him getting up from the bed, placing his feet on the ground. He zipped his dirty jeans. Then he... he started to stroll towards me.

I shivered, looking at the sight of him. I needed to get out of here. I budged my hands. I winced as I felt my hands throbbed in pain. It was like something sharp had cut through my skin. I peeked over my head and saw my hands were bounded to the bed post by a rusty dog chain.