Chapter 48: Tie

CHAPTER 48: Tie

"I can think of a hundred ways to make you moan with a tie."

Hannah Charles

I pursed my lips, remaining immobile. My tongue moved without thinking. Not in a decade would I dream of saying these words to a celebrity. A yummy celebrity. I stared at Robert's retreating back. Well structured back. I licked my dry lips.

He didn't say anything at all. I didn't care if I was about to break my boundary. I didn't want to think about the wrong or right. No one was here to judge. I just wanted to shower, change into clean clothes and sleep. On top of that, Robert was the only human soul present. So, I had no choice.

I stirred my fingers. They moved upwards and downwards. I tried to clench my hands into a fist but flinched upon doing so. My hands quivered in pain. I groaned. I really had no choice. I observed my bandages. I wondered what happened. I recalled being in the club, getting upset at the sight of Hayden and running away from him. I also remembered the bartender handing me a huge mug of delicious coffee. It couldn't be possible I spilled hot coffee over my arms, could it? I wasn't usually that careless. But the doctor did mention I spill hot liquid over myself. I reminded myself to ask Robert as soon as he came back.

"What are you thinking there, sweetheart?" A deep throaty voice asked me.

His erogenous tone made me forget everything I wanted to ask. I glanced up. Robert was leaning against the door-frame with a tray in his hands. His eyes grew into a dark cobalt shade as he goggled me. How long was he inspecting me like that?

Oh freaking tarts!

"Nothing." I whispered too quickly, earning a suspicious glare from him.

"Come on, you can tell me anything, sweetheart, anything." He strode intimidatingly to meet me. I observed every single step he took. He ambled with poise, as if he was strutting down the aisle for a fashion show. My gaze went higher. It fell on the waistband of his sweatpants. It hung super low. His V line beneath his torso was contracting with every move he made.

I swallowed a lump as I peered at his pelvic muscles. They were perfectly tone. Just perfect. Perfect for...

He adjusted his throat, instantly breaking my gaze from going below. He stared at me with a beam in his eyes. He freaking knew I was admiring his dreamboat body. A blush formed on each of my cheeks. He took that opportunity to smirk at me.

"I want-need to shower." I blinked, struggling with my words. "I need err can you help me?"

He chuckled, eyeing me.

"What's funny?" I retorted, taking a step back.

"Nothing." He placed the tray he was carrying on the bed. He whispered something under his breath.

"What is it?"

"Nothing." He ran hand through his blond hair. "You need to eat first."

I looked at the tray on the bed. There was a bowl of soup, a glass of water and a pair of scissors.

"I'm not hungry. I want to get out of these clothes. If you won't help me, I'll try to do it by myself." I muttered, looking at the soup. Steam was evaporating out of the bowl. I had no idea why I said I wasn't hungry.

"Yes. You are hungry. Your eyes are saying so." He marched to my side, placing a hand at the back my waist, causing me to bite my lips. He whispered softly, "The soup is still warm. I promise to help you when you're done. Come on, now." He supplicated, nudging my waist to guide me to walk with him to the bed.