♧Chapter 7: Robert's Girlfriend♧

Chapter 7: Robert's Girlfriend

"I knew it was too good to be true."

Hannah Charles

I had no idea why I had to blush in front of him. There was nothing special about the actor or so I told myself. Leaving his hand hanging in the air wasn't my intention. I knew it was rude not to grip it but I just couldn't do it. Fortunately, Ricky had chosen the right time to buzz me. Leaving him there with an excuse, I didn't want him to think I was just like the other girls who would throw themselves at the mere sight of him. I had to be vigilant, audacious and tough in order to prove myself to a certain electric blue eyed celeb, I thought while I strolled to Ricky's office.

I knocked softly on the dark blue door.

"Come in," I heard Ricky said.

I opened the door and got into his office.

"You called for me, sir?" I said while walking in.

"Follow me."

He got up from his chair and instructed me to follow him out of the office. He seemed to be a man of few words, spoke very little and more to passing orders. Since I was new, it was my duty to follow him. Otherwise, I wasn't one who usually follow orders. Walking along the corridor, we reached a flight of stairs. We took the staircase and reached the second floor. He opened the black door next to the staircase.

Strange. The doors at the Studio were painted differently. I wondered whythat was .

"Good morning, Lara. This is Miss Charles, the girl I was talking to you about earlier." Ricky strolled inside the room which appeared more like a closet and less like an office.

"Please get her in a lady suit now. This is the only place I can think of to get an outfit that would fit her." He paced around, instructing a lady in a yellow puffy skirt with a silver top and a matching pair of silver stilettos, "I need her to look good and at the same time professional as the rest of my men."

The lady examined me while she answered Ricky, "No problem, Rick

The lady examined me while she answered Ricky, "No problem, Rick. You know you've come to the right place. Just leave her with me, I need to take her measurements." He nodded his head. He marched out of the room, leaving me alone with this lady who was dressed uniquely weird.

"Hey there, I'm Lara, the stylish designer." 

So, she is a stylish designer. No wonder she dressed eerily.

I waved my hand in the air, not really sure how to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Hannah, the new trainee bodyguard."

Lara walked closer. She drew herself to me by placing both her hands on my shoulders. She hit both sides of my cheeks with air kisses. I stood there feeling numb. Not really my style -air blowing kiss.