Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Felix The Blondie

Adeline Mills

"BLOODY HELL? GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE, YOU BLOODY CREATURE! DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME HERE!" I screamed as the shadow flew farther away from me. My screaming had done nothing in effect as the shadow made no sudden attempt to stop again. It disappeared into the dark sky and I was left alone, on a cold beach. I frowned and squealed as the cold ocean water hit my bare feet, damping the bottoms of my jeans. I scowled at my wet clothes and huffed.

"And what exactly am I supposed to do now?" I yelled to nobody. I began to fiddle with my extremely curly hair. I swear, I must've looked like Merida. A trait I got from my mummy, her wavy hair; but when it gets wet, I swear to Thor, I looked like a long lost relative of Merida's family. I continued to try to shake out the sand. Impossible.

"Adeline Mills?" I swiftly raised my arms in defense and turned sharply towards the mysterious voice. I raised an eyebrow at the person in front of me.

A boy, maybe 18 or so, with blonde shaggy hair, blue piercing eyes, and a tall figure stood before me. He had a huge club in his hand as it was swung over his shoulder. He had on a sorta raggedy shirt with tight dark jeans and had on long black boots. Over all his clothes was a dirty looking brown cloak with his hood over his head, leaving some blonde hairs sticking out. He had a scar running down one of his eyes. All in all, he looked hella intimidating. Yet something about his voice seemed familiar...

"Who's asking, Blondie?" I snapped, not showing fear. He chuckled and pulled off the hood of his cloak. His hair was shaggier than I anticipated.

"Blondie? That's new.... If you must know, princess, the name's Felix." His voice was somewhat... soothing? Was that the right word here? Not sure, but his voice was surely something.

"OK Felix, where's Pan? I know he's around here somewhere, his bloody excuse of a shadow dragged me here to die! So where is he?" I questioned quickly. I was angry, scared, homesick, and overall hungry.

Not a good combination at all.

"No need to get your panties in a twist, princess, calm down. Pan's at camp right now. In fact, he sent me here to personally receive you and to welcome you to the island." He said. I finally realized where I had heard this boy's voice before.

"You were there... at the party with the royals, you were the announcer!" I said rather loudly. He smirked and I felt a wave of caution wash over me.

"You're a smart one, aren't ya? I can see why Pan took such a liking towards you." He said and licked his lips. He was literally undressing me with his eyes. I backed away slightly, suddenly feeling the urge to begin my will before I died because I was raped by some hormonal kid.

"Wait, island?" I suddenly questioned. He nodded and spread his arms out, looking rather proud of this island.

"Welcome to Neverland princess."

I nearly fell over.

A wind of panic, frustration, fear, caution, and horror hit me harder than a truck. I suddenly felt sick and I could feel my lunch rising up in me. I suddenly gagged and turned away from the blonde boy. I felt a little vomit spill back in my mouth but I, for some odd reason, swallowed it down again.

"Gross, baby vomit." I said as I spit out whatever I could. Felix had a face of disgust as he avoided looking at me.

Good.

He then handed me a small canteen and I gratefully took it. I popped the top open and took a gulp of water. I gurgled it around before spitting out the water to get the horrid taste out. As soon as I handed it back, he put it away, picked up my bag that the demon shadow had brought and turned to me with a smirk.

"Come on, pukey. Pan is waiting for you. He wants to properly introduce you to the island." I gulped as I gingerly followed behind hormonal boy as he walked straight into the dark looking jungle.

So dark, it looked abandoned. A perfect place to murder a girl.

How lovely. ←Sarcasm

Sorry its so short, but its late and I just wanna go to sleep.