Chapter 32

Chapter 32: A Letter From Adeline

Peter Pan

"Peter?"

"Yeah?" I suddenly felt Adeline turn my head towards her. I looked at Adeline confusingly. She smiled, and just as I was about to say something, she leaned forward, and pressed her lips against mine.

She completely caught me off guard.

I didn't even have time to process or even know what was happening before Addy decided pulled away.

My mind dazed for seconds before Addys voice broke through.

"Peter I'm sorry." I turned my full attention to her suddenly.

"Wait what, why are you sorry?" I frantically asked as she stood up, embarrassed by her actions.

"You seemed extremely surprised. I-I thought maybe you didn't want to be kissed..." She repsonded. She kept rambling on about some crap I didn't even hear. Instead I just laughed out loud, managing to shut her up.

"Really Adeline? You think I wouldn't want to kiss you? Darling, I have been waiting forever for you to give me some sort of affection." I said and she blushed slightly.

"Forever? You've only known me for weeks." She spoke softly. I laughed and leaned forward to kiss her temple.

"That's forever and ever to me, my love."

Adeline Mills

Why did I do it?

What came over me to do such a terrible action?

Was it the moment?

Was it the nice gesture he did for me?

Was it the night? The stars? The candles? The fireflies?

Was it because I was gaining feelings for Pan?

Was it because I enjoyed the attention that the opposing sex gave me?

Or was it because I just wanted to have my first kiss already?

I'll take the latter.

I mean, I was already 17 and hadn't had my first kiss, up until a couple moments ago. It's ridiculous that a princess hadn't had her first kiss up until she was 17 years old. Pathetic really. But when you're surrounded by idiots that only think of glory and who think very highly of themselves, you would rather kiss a dog than an up-tight prince.

But Pan was not far from what those prissy princes.

He only wanted glory. He thought very highly of himself. He was just like the boys back home.

But he did a nice gesture.

I'm not sure if it was really him that came up with the entire idea of this or one of the other lost boys, but either way, it showed Pan could express another emotion besides cruelty and cockiness.

"Addy?" I turned towards Pan who had his arms open. I slowly laid on the bed and snuggled into his warmth, ignoring the thoughts that said to do otherwise. He smiled in satisfaction and kissed my temple as I gently settled my head on his chest.

"Good night love."

"Night Peter."

~

I'm still awake.

Peter's breathing had steadied so he was clearly asleep.

But I wasn't.

I couldn't.

My mind was on a run. The wheels kept spinning and it was just awful-some.

I turned my head slightly to look at Peter. He had me engulfed in a hug, his arms strongly having a grip on me. I tried to nudge him off but his grip just increased and I gasped for air.

"Bloody hell, Pan." I snapped at him in a hushed voice and yanked on his iron arms. I managed to loosen his grip and the air rushed back to me. I settled down and let out a small sigh. I shifted Pan's arms and replaced my body with a pillow, which he instantly grabbed a hold and cuddled with. I giggled as I watched him begin to drool. I turned away from the cute image and slipped on some shoes and a sweatshirt. I looked at Pan one last time before running out of his hut. I then walk to the border line of the camp. I cautiously stuck my hand out to make sure it was safe to leave. When the protection shield didn't throw me back, I instantly broke into a sprint back towards the ocean.

I had to give a message to Ariel.

~

To whomever it reaches, hopefully my mother,

I'm not safe. I'm not ok. I'm freaking out and my emotions are out of control. I'm still in Neverland, with the demon known as Peter Pan, the ruler of all our realms.

I'm here for a reason. I don't know why, yet, for he refuses to tell me, but I fear I will not live to tell the tale.

In order to fight back, I need information.

Please find information on the old forgotten legend of the Pure One. They say it runs in the our blood line and whoever is destined to become the next Pure One must come to Neverland anz activate the Pure One's forgotten vault, and begin the Great War of Neverland. It's a war between Darkness and Light, and we must win.

For when we do, Pan falls, and all realms rise.

The Pure One must be the one to take him down. The Pure One must return to Neverland.

Please hurry. Be safe. Be cautious. Be hopeful.

He must fall.

~Princess Adeline Mills of Oz, daughter of King Robin Hood of Camelot and Queen Zelena Mills of Oz.

I rolled up the scroll and waved my hand over it, causing it to be water proof so Ariel can travel with it under water. I handed it to her and she gingerly took it.

"Give it to anyone who I named earlier. I prefer you to give it to my mother or father, or even one of the Charmings, but even if you give it to one of the royals, it will work. Just make sure it gets to the right people." I stated and she nodded. I then flicked my hand again and a bracelet with wiring appeared.

"This will allow you to walk on land. If taken off, your tail will return." I handed it to Ariel and she placed it in her small purple bag along with the scroll.

"Be quick Ariel." My voice was soft and the little mermaid nodded her head.

"I promise I won't disappoint you." She reassured and dove into the ocean, with one last flick of her blue tail.

I watched as a green light escaped over the ocean, indicating she had crossed realms. I let out a breath of stress and began walking back to camp.

One can only hope for the better.