Chapter 43

Chapter 43: The End of the Realms

Adeline Mills

"How do you expect to get so close to him for you to even kill him? Won't he just see it coming?" Alejandro asked. I was still mad at him but at this moment, when I knew I only had days to possible live, I forgave him and Tink. He also told me of the tragedy that was Liam's death at the hands of Pan.

"With something Rumpelstiltskin was working on a long time ago."

"Which was?"

"He was creating Squid Ink."

"Thats impossible to replicate, Adeline, only a giant squid can provide it."

"Well, I don't exactly have time to wait for the giant squid to think I am worthy enough of having its ink. I need it now and I know where some is."

"Which is?"

"In Camelot's tallest tower. Thats where my aunt Regina would keep all her magical junk. Some of it should still be there." I said.

"But I can't leave the island. If I do, Pan will definatly know I'm up to something." I continued and Tiger Lily nodded in agreement.

"We shall send someone else then." Tiger Lily said and I suddenly remembered something.

"Tink. You go." I said and she frowned instantly.

"If you haven't noticed Adeline, my wings have been cut off." She snapped, still a but touchy on the subject of her lost wings. I rolled my eyes and waved my hands swiftly. A light cloud of magic swirled around Tink and as soon as it cleared away, a pair of beautiful clear wings were neatly placed on her back. Tink gasped as she stretched her new wings.

"H-How did you-"

"Magic. I just haven't had it handy lately." I said and Tink began to cry. I shook my head and huffed.

"Well, don't cry about it. Just- do you think you can travel to Camelot and bring me the substance?" I questioned and Tink wiped away her tears and nodded franticly.

"Of course." I smiled and out of thin air created a scroll.

"This is what it looks like. Find it and being it back. Don't let anyone of my family or the royals know what's about to happen. Just let it flow out on its own."

"As you wish, your highness."

Emma Swan

Gloomy. That was a simple way to describe today. The black drapes that were over the windows represented everyone's emotions today. The flowers that surrounded the room were of no help. They didn't sweeten anyone's mood up. Especially not Belle's.

Her wails of sorrow were the only thing bouncing off the walls. Yes, some people were in tears, but not as much as her. She couldn't stop crying and nobody bothered to even try to stop her. Instead, my mother took the moment to comfort her and offered her a shoulder to cry on. Henry was no better, as he was also in tears. Tears with no sound, but they still hurt. Regina and Zelena were no better. Both being trained by the Dark One, they had owed a lot to the man. And yet here we all were.

At Rumpelstiltskin's funeral.

Nobody ever thought it would come so soon. Nobody knew who did it. All we knew is that there was a new Dark One at hand, who was responsible for Rumple's death.

I comforted Henry the best that I could at the loss of his grandfather. Over the years, he had become very close to him. And now he was gone.

It killed me to see Henry in such a terrible state and it pained me to see Belle like that as well.

Finally, the moment had come. It was time. I watched as they lowered Rumpelstiltskin's coffin into the ground. Hiz casket was close and on top of it was his staff, a long brown stick he used before he became the Dark One, and a small straw-like doll.

Once he was in the deep hole, everyone threw in a rose before Henry stepped up to throw in the first handful of dirt. Then Belle, who was also holding her and Rumple's daughter. I had to look away from the despaired look on her face as she held onto her baby tight, as if she would disappear with no warning. Next went Regina, Zelena, and then I stepped up.

As my hands clutched a small handful of dirt and as I threw it in, I felt as if the realm had just lost a piece to itself.

And as Rumple's casket disappeared beneath the dirt a single strand of hope vanished into the air.

Peter Pan

I watched from afar as the brunnette named Belle cried for her Rumple. She clutched a small girl in her hands and I assumed it had been the past Dark One's daughter. And for a slight moment I felt guilt, knowing I had ripped her father away from her. But it quickly disappeared and I left with no other thought.

I made my way straight to Wonderland, where it waited to serve the same fate as Oz.

Wonderland was filled with magic, strange magic. Everything that was, wasn't. And everything that wasn't, was. Up was down here, and down was up. It was confusing really, and it was my least favourite place to visit besides Arendelle. Arendelle was always so bloody cold.

I began the same enchantment that I had used to destroy Oz.

"Am crea distrugere ca eu vorbesc. Am crea distrugere ca eu vorbesc. Am crea distrugere ca eu vorbesc."

The effects of the spell began to take place. I saw people from afar run with fear laced in their eyes as they saw numerous wildfires lit themselves. My magic began to destroy the place.

And as I disappeared away all I could think is how I would miss playing croquet with the Queen of Hearts.

~

The power of the dagger was an addition to my original powers. Everything I had been able to control before, had now doubled thanks to the dagger. Everything the dagger had to offer was now mine.

I stood in a forest, just near Berk, a small realm that held a lot of dangerous animals.

Mostly dragons.

Overgrown lizards is more like it.
As I watched the people go on about their lives, doing their chores and whatnot, a sudden thought entered my mind that made me give a sinister smile.

They won't be here long enough for them to even bother fixing up their little village.

It won't survive the horrid hurricane that was about to be released on them.

It brought a smirk to my lips.

Emma Swan

"Wonderland down! I repeat, Wonderland is down!" Ruby yelled as she watched the mirror screen. I glanced at it but at that moment wished I didn't. Hundreds of people ran away from the giant fires, screaming for dear life. Many people were already dead on the ground, the trees and the weird plants that once covered Wonderland were now in ashes.

Anastasia gave a small cry as she saw the ruins of her kingdom and her people dead and suffering.

"We have to open those damn portals!" She screeched and I nodded.

"The protection spell is already up. Rumple never got to open the portal so we'll get to it." Regina said and I nodded. Zelena stood up and Anastasia followed us as we walked out.

"How hard can it be to open a portal?"

"Extremely."