Chapter 39

Chapter 39: A War is About to Happen

Peter Pan

It took everything in me to leave Adeline back without my protection.

But I had to go to the Enchanted Forest to deal with things. I have been putting this off for too long now, it had no purpose no more if I failed. The past days were not part of the plan. It was so simple at the beginning. Kidnap the girl, make the girl fall in love, strip the girl of her powers, transfer the power to me, kill the girl, and combine all realms to create one whole, powerful one.

Of course, as always, nothing ever goes to plan. Everything is all over the place and it was starting to piss me off.

I began my mission at Oz.

I scrunched my nose as I landed on Oz's shores. Pitiful.

The whole place was rundown and scrubby. It was obvious that without its queen here, Oz was taking a toll for the worst.

The trees seemed gloom and were dying slowly. The flowers were wilting and falling to its sides. The sky was dark and gray, as if expecting me.

And out in the distance, I saw Oz's castle. The castle where Adeline grew up.

I began to walk through the small villages, and many people were out and about. Nobody recongized me. Nobody had seen me before. They all thought I was a simple teenage boy.

But I was far from that.

I walked straight to a meadow with no one around. It was a clear way of seeing the castle and I grinned wickedly as I stretched my arm out toward the sky, and began the enchantment.

"Am crea distrugere ca eu vorbesc. Am crea distrugere ca eu vorbesc. Am crea distrugere ca eu vorbesc." I repeated three times. Suddenly, the land grumbled and the sky's turned a dark green. The wind instantly picked up and with it was the dust. A small tornado was seen from a distance and many others were beginning to form. I gave a small evil grin as I realized the spell was taking action.

"There will be no Oz or any other land by the time I'm done with them."

Emma Swan

"Henry..."

"I swear ma, I didn't do it!"

"Henry..."

"Ask Merida! Ask Hiccup! They'll tell you!"

"Henry..."

"Besides, I think Rapunzel looks good in blue..."

"Henry!" The boy instantly closed his mouth and looked up to me. I had my arms crossed and he looked away.

"I don't care that you changed Rapunzel's hair color to Blue, in fact, I'm sure Adeline would be very proud of you-"

Adeline Mills

Hell yeah I would.

Emma Swan

"-But that wasn't why I came to speak with you. There's an emergency at Oz and I think you should be there to see." I said and he looked up in surprise.

"Really?"

"Really. You're old enough to know whats going on in the world besides ours. But behave and don speak unless you're spoken to." I said and he nodded rapidly. I smiled and we both walked back into the room with the Knight's Table. I sat in a chair and Henry in another. And as I looked around I saw all the royals of every realm that could possibly exist. For at least, all magical realms.

"We got a message only hours ago from someone in Oz. Something has happened. Someone has sent out a curse to the sky's of Oz. The curse is slowly destroying Oz and it can't be stopped."

"The people? Will we be able to get them to safety?" Queen Elsa of Arendelle asked and my father shook his head slowly.

"The portals are still closed. We can't go anywhere without letting the destruction enter our realms. We need to prepare ourselves. I believe we all know who is causing this."

Nobody dared to say his name. We all knew who it was. We have seen him. He took Adeline.

We don't know if she's alive anymore. But we do know Zelena wants to kill him now.

"Bloody bastard. Leave him in a room with me, he'll feel the wrath of a sorrow mother." Zelena snapped and everyone sent her pity looks. My mother, Snow, patted her back in attempts to comfort her, but of course, it was useless. Nothing could fill the void of loosing her only daughter. Robin Hood wasn't doing any better either. Once we had assumed and claimed Adeline dead, both parents went into an isolated solitude. Niether spoke for weeks, neither talked to anyone. All you could hear were the wails of Zelena, pleading to the gods that Adeline was still alive.

Both finally seemed to get better after time.

It has been 6 months since Adeline has been taken.

And now, all Zelena and Robin wanted, was Pan dead.

"There has to be a way we can prevent the curse from hitting Camalot. Maybe if we put up a strong protection shield, so the curse won't hit us. Like what Cora did once." Regina said and everyone began to mumble, saying it was a good idea. I nodded as well while glancing at my father who seemed to like the idea as well.

"Excellent. Regina, Emma, Zelena, Anastasia, as the strongest in the magic department, I leave that to you."

"What about the rest of the realms? The people, our people, we can't just abandon them." Queen Elinor said and everyone gave another mumble of agreement.

"We need to open a portal long enough to get everyone through. Rumple..."

"I'll see what I can do, but opening a portal, against Him will be difficult." The Dark One said and he stood up and walked out.

"Regina, Emma, Zelena, Anastasia, I say you begin on that protection spell. It's needs to be strong enough to block out the curse and big enough to cover the entire land."

"Arendelle and the Enchanted Forest are only days apart from each other and here. No portal separates them. You'll need a strong force to cover it all."

"We won't stop till it's perfect. We'll take it by parts if we must." Anastasia said and we all nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled. As for the rest of us, we should begin to ration our food and supplies. Dismissed." David said and everyone nodded and began to stand up.

I looked at Henry. He was worried, it was too clear on his face.

"A war is about to begin, isn't it?" He asked. I glanced at Killian who was waiting for the answer and back to Henry.

"Yeah kid. And we have to be prepared for when it hits."