Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Arendelle's Fate

Adeline Mills

"It's revolting! Dear lord, this reminds me of Felix's cooking!" Alejandro shrieked like a girl and he began gagging as he choked down the Gillyweed. I made a face as well and as I glanced towards Tiger Lily, I saw she was desperately trying to keep a straight face while she chocked down the seaweed.

Tinkerbelle looked amused.

"I'm so glad I have wings now." She said and stretched them out in a mocking manner. I glared at her ad I finally managed to swallow the Gillyweed down.

"I can still take them away, keep mocking us moth." I hissed and she quickly stopped and muttered an apology.

"Dios mio, ugh!" Alejandro said as he suddenly grumbled into the water. Tiger Lily fell in not long afterwards and she seemed to be chocking.

I glanced at Tinker Belle who now had her wings ready to go and was hovering three feet in the air.

"I'll meet you there!" She said and shot straight into the sky as I fell onto the water and began to feel my body tingle.

I gasped as I clutched onto my neck as gills began to carve through. My feet were transformed into fish like and so did my fingers.

I looked up from my body and saw Tiger Lily and Alejandro looking the same as I did.

"You look terrible!" Alejandro said to me and I scowled at him.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" I snapped back and he blushed a deep red.

"Come along. We have a long way to go." Tiger Lily said and just as me and Alejandro were about to protest for some time to goof around, I heard savage shrieks and yells above water. I looked up frantic and turned to the Indian princess who suddenly had her eyes wide.

"It's the Lost Boys! Let's go!" She screamed and instantly began swimming away. As Alejandro and I followed close, a flash of brown sped in front of me, almost hitting me. As I looked down at the ocean ground I saw it was a spear.

"Go, go, go!" Tiger Lily said as she pushed us to keep going. We managed to avoid all weapons the Lost Boys were throwing at us and finally made it out to deep sea.

"Wait, we aren't mermaids, how are we going to cross realms?" Alejandro suddenly asked.

"A mermaid named Gliss has kindly offered to take us through realms and into Arendelle. Be prepared to move fast. It won't be long for the Lost Boys to tell Pan Adeline is crossing realms."

I picked up my speed and we were definalty on a roll.

"Let's get a move on then."

~

"Nice to meet you Gliss." I said and shook the mermaids hand.

The mermaid named Gliss had long orange blonde hair with a pretty dark blue tail. She had sparkling green eyes and grinned back at me.

"Nice to meet you too, your highness." She said and I raised an eyebrow. I didn't understand.

"Hang on, people told me mermaids couldn't be trusted." I snapped and the mermaid grinned mischievously.

"Well, when the girl who is destined to kill the monster who has destroyed many lives, including the merpeople's, has asked to cross realms with me, who am I to deny it? You are doing the entire world a favor, I tell you." Gliss replied and she glanced around for a slight moment before gesturing everyone forward.

"Come along, everyone. We must do this quick." She said and immediately took off swimming.

None of the three travelers even noticed when they finally crossed realms.

And the only thing that gave it away was that they finally entered Arendelle's cold icy waters.

~

The castle in the distance was covered in a white blanket. The snow was falling hard and it made it difficult for us to see. The cold wind that haowled with the night was harsh and I could already hear Tinkerbelle's teeth chattering away.

"Fucking freezing." She stuttered and I raised an eyebrow as I looked around.

"We're too late." I mumbled and all three turned to me.

"No, we can't be-"

"Arendelle isn't always cold. It only slipped once and that was because of Queen Elsa and she ain't here so clearly she couldn't cause it. Pan was already here. And it looks like he froze nearly everyone to death." I mumbled and began to rub my temple.

"What next?"

"What?"

"Tink, where do you think he will attack next? We need to bloody stop him before he acts again!" I snapped and Tink nodded frantically.

"Next is the Enchanted Forest, Addy." I frowned and looked at the castle.

"Come on. Someone here will gladly help us get to Misthaven."

~

"Anna of Arendelle... Don't you look tired." I teased as the guards let my friends and I enter the castle. The young strawberry blonde girl rolled her eyes before pouting at me.

"I blame that boy who practically pulled an Elsa on us." Anna scowled and led us into Arendelle's castle where she told me most of her people had taken the castle as a sancutary to take cover from the cold.

"It's not as bad as Elsa's little slip up. This one is worse." Anna whispered and we walked next to her into a small conference room.

"We need horses to get to Misthaven quickly and a ship to get us across the way." I said, cutting to the chase as quickly as possible. She nodded and glanced around before looking back at me.

"You remember Captain Jack Sparrow, right?" She asked and I perked up at the sound of a very familiar name.

"Yes, of course."

"Well as you know his ship, The Black Pearl, is one of the few who have access to crossing realms. He is actually here right now, and I'm sure he will take you to Misthaven in a heartbeat." Anna said and I grinned victoriously.

"Finally. Some good news." I mumbled and Anna gave me a suspicious look.

"I hope you know most royal's believe you are dead." She said and I frowned.

"Even my mother?"

"Yes."

"How come you don't?"

"It's going to take a whole lot than Peter Pan to take you down, Adeline." Anna said and I gave a soft smile.

"You have no idea what I have been through." I joked and we both laughed. I glanced towards the door where Tink, Tiger Lily, and Alejandro were waiting for me outside.

"Adeline?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you going to Misthaven? All royals are in Camelot right now." She asked with an even deeper suspicion but I didn't waver my expression.

"I have some business to deal with there before leaving. Trust me when I say, everything's going to be Ok." I said and pulles her a hug.

"How do you know?"

"Because I have hope."

Friendly reminder, I will update His Weakness when I officially finish this book. If you haven't checked it out yet, consider it please?