Chapter 40

Chapter 40: Kidnapped

"We agreed to not attempt a war against him. Not until we have a clear way of destroying him."

"He's the one starting the war, Emma. We are just defending ourselves. He already has killed Adeline-"

"We don't know that for sure."

"-and now he has destroyed Oz with a snap of his fingers. Our so called King-"

"Don't call him that."

"-wants to finish us off. He wants power. He'll want to come after you. Then, he'll take Regina, Zelena, Elsa, Anastasia, Jack Frost, Rumple, and even Henry. Every person who possesses even a simple magical trait, he will want. He will want to strip you of your magic for his own purposes. We need to take precaution."

"Nothing we do will by able to stop him. He's too strong."

"We can only try, Emma. We have to have hope."

Adeline Mills

Kidnapped.

I have been kidnapped.

How?

No idea.

By who?

Your guess is as good as mine.

One moment, I was asleep in my tent, thinking of what Pan might be doing, when all of a sudden, I woke up tied to a chair in a weird teepee like tent. I screamed and yelled for Felix but nobody came along.

All I was left with were my thoughts. I began to wonder where the hell Liam, Tink, and Alejandro went.

Were they killed? We're they the traitors Pan was speaking of? Had they found a way off Neverland once and for all? And if they did why didn't they tell me? Were they even really my friends?

Stupid Felix probably didn't even know where I was. I honestly preferred to be with Pan at the moment. At least with him I knew what he wanted from me. To be his queen and what not. He was sorta predictable once you got yo know the devil.

Here I was, sorta accepting I was never going to be left alone for as long as I lived, because let's face it, my life has been a complete hell since that one night. That one, horrid night when everyone decided we needed a ball to celebrate success. I actually suggested just having cake, but of course nobody listened.

I suddenly remembered Phoebe. My poor little puppy. Though, she wasn't a puppy anymore, I missed her dearly. She was living on a string and I knew she didn't have much to live. She was old, age 14, and I knew she wouldn't last long anymore. I only hoped she would still be there when I got back home.

If I ever did return.

By the rate of things, it wasn't looking like such a good chance. It was one terrible thing after another.

I was trapped in my own mind, besides Neverland.

I couldn't keep track of the days here, the time was different than in Oz.

Oz. I missed my castle. I missed my realm, my friends, my kingdom. I missed Henry, Merida, and even Hiccup, even though I knew him for a short amount of days.

But here I was, in a weird tent, with no food or water. I was literally on the verge of writing my will because I was sure I was going to die.

And just as I was beginning to think up my will and testament, a weird looking girl walked in. And behind her stood Tinkerbelle and Alejandro.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." I mumbled to myself when I saw my so called friends.

"Princess Adeline?" The weird looking girl asked. I glared at her.

"I don't even know if I have the right to bare that name. It was given to a future queen, not a prisoner." I snapped with pride.

The girl had tan skin and long, black hair that ended past her butt. She had a sort of animal skin wrap on her body as a dress and was barefoot. She had a red feather in her hair and had a stern gleam in her brown eyes.

"My name's Tiger Lily, daughter of Chief." She said simply. I rolled my eyes and shifted in my chair.

"I don't care if you're the daughter of the Lollipop Fairy, it gives you no bloody excuse to kidnap someone in their sleep. I know you all live in Neverland but didn't your parents ever teach you manners?" I snapped and the girl seemed offended. Good. Stupid girl, thinks she can take someone out of their peaceful sleep.

"Adeline-" Tink is cut off as soon as my death glare hit her.

"Don't you start talking to me, you stupid fairy. I suppose you want me to do something against Pan. I suppose you now need my help now." I then looked at Alejandro and narrowed my eyes even more.

"And you. You and stupid Liam. You almost had me bloody killed. I will never forgive you two, I swear I could have your head on a bloody stick. I hate you all." I growled all at once. They said nothing, didn't even try to deny anything I had accused them of. It was enough to confirm Alejandro knew all about the pirate invasion.

I looked away but 'Tiger Lily' spoke again.

"Some time ago, you sent a letter to your parents with the little mermaid, Ariel. Am I correct?"

I instantly looked up and hissed.

"How do you know that?"

"She came to me before she made the trip. I have news regarding her."

"What? Did she make it?" I asked and Tiger Lily shook her head.

"I got a message two days ago. They found her body and Prince Eric's body outside on the beach, dead. The letter was burned. Nobody knows who killed them."

I think I have a couple of suspects.