Chapter One

"Ash! Hurry up before we're late!"

"I'm coming Leila!" I yelled down to my roommate and best friend. It's Friday night and we're about to step out. Trust, we're hitting all the clubs and might have to show out a bit.

I put the finishing touches on my hair, grabbed my clutch, keys, and phone, then headed down the stairs. "Ow! Ow! My bitch is bad!" Leila yelled. I giggled a little and did a small twirl. I'm wearing something simple. A tan mid-thigh length, high waist, leather skater skirt with a mint green loose tank top. I paired the outfit with low cut tan Oxford booties with gold spikes on the heel, and gold accessories. Not being conceited or anything, but I do look damn good. "Hello! Bitch, get out ya thoughts!" Leila waved her hands in front of my face. I gave her a stank face.

"Move ya sausage fingers. Chill out." I laughed. "I was gonna say you look cute, but that attitude just took away your compliment." She did look pretty cute tonight, too. She was dressed in a nude strapless, back out dress. She paired it with black pumps, and a gold chain. That's how we liked to roll. Simple, but still enough to be a turn up outfit.

"Whatever! You need to put a pep in your step before you miss ya boo!"

"Girl, who!? I'm so single!" She smirked.

"You already know who, Ash. Who do you think you're fooling?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Lei." I said grabbing a jacket and walking out the door. I know damn well who Leila's talking about, but you think I'm about to admit that to her? Nope, not I. See, when it comes to crushes, Leila can't hold her water. I've been single and actually enjoying it, but if I admit I'm just slightly feeling somebody Leila goes trying to play matchmaker. I'm not looking for a relationship right now and she good and well knows that. She thinks I need a man though. I'm good. I keep myself vibing and chilling, working and studying. So, I don't have time for a relationship either.

"There you go in your thoughts again. Can you drive the damn car!?" Leila snapped her fingers.

"I don't even know why I hang with your ass." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Because you love me an I'm your best bitch! Duh!" Leila is so aggravating sometimes with her ghetto ass, but she's my best friend. Been there for me through everything and I love her. Crazy, ghetto, loud, wild, and all.

*

🎶They ask me what I do and who I do it for and how I come up with this shit up in the studio. All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe! All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe! When I die bury me inside the Gucci store! When I die bury me inside the Louis store! All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe! 2 Chainz! She got a big booty, so I call her big booty! Skurt, skurt!🎶 2 Chainz blasted through the club as we walked in. Leila, being her normal ghetto self, grabbed my hand and drug me to the dance floor. I didn't mind, I'm going to end up here anyways, but dang a warning would have been nice. She pulled me to the middle of the floor with her and started dancing on me. "Damn, Lei! I ain't a nigga, control yourself!" I tried to yell over the music. This girl didn't even hear me. I just walked away from her wild ass. I don't have time for that, all these fine ass dudes and she want to dance on me? Not tonight. I walked a couple feet away from Leila and started to do me. I was in my zone. I may be a preachers kid, but I do what I want and surely know how to shake my ass. I danced to the rest of 2 Chainz song and then Rita Ora- How We Do came on. They playing old songs tonight, but I'm not worried. I love this song, too. I let my white girl come out of me and just twisted my hips and sung along to the music. Leila was standing in front of me doing basically the same. I knew she was going to let that white girl out of her sooner or later. I giggled a little as the dj called us out. I know he see all these other girls, he can talk about them. He didn't say anything bad, I just don't like to be put on the spot like that. I just smiled and blew him a kiss then went back to doing me. Drake- No New Friends was blasting now. This is my vibe song. I just rolled my hips and twisted my booty to the rhythm of the music, nothing too serious. Then I felt a body come up behind me. Whoever he was, grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I continued to do me, then turned around to face him. I was met by his smile. The most beautiful, inviting smile ever man. He was brown skin, had light brown eyes, and waves. He was gorgeous. I had to control myself from staring. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, looking down continuing to dance. The next song played and it was Ace Hood ft. Chris Brown- Body 2 Body. "Just great." I thought to myself. Now this dude had his grasp tighter on my waist and was grinding on me while I danced back on him. I was expecting to end this dance after Drake's song, but I guess not.

"What's your name, ma?" He asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"Uh, I'm Ashleigh."

"Berry."

"Berry?" He chuckled and it was too cute.

"That's my name, beautiful." I could feel myself blushing a little, but thanks to my brown skin my blushing is barely even noticeable. The song ended saving me from having to hold more small talk with him. I walked away before he could speak again and made my way to the bar. I nodded my head to Migos ft. Drake- Versace as I waited for the bartender to make his way to my end.

"How may I help you?" He asked leaning on the bar with a devious smirk on his face. Hm, he's interested? Lets play then.

"Well, what's the special tonight?"

"Peach Ciroc on ice."

"Aw, I was hoping you'd say you were the special tonight." I returned the smirk and trailed my index finger down his arm. "But I'll take the Ciroc."

"Coming right up." He returned with the drink and a slip of paper that I'm assuming had his number on it.

"How much?" I asked sweetly.

"For you? On the house."

"Aw, thanks love!" I slipped the paper back to him. "You keep this." I winked and walked away. His face was priceless. He looked like he wanted to wring my neck or something. But hey, I got a free drink out of it.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

So, this is just the start. Let me know what you think?

Vote, Comment, and Fan please!