Chapter Nine Point Five

*Ashleigh POV*

Once I found out what happened to Leila, I was completely pissed off. I mean she didn't have the right to go calling him out of his name, it was disrespectful but he did hurt her feelings. She was talking out of anger and he should have put two and two together, not put his palm to her cheek. I don't care how upset a male gets with a female, don't touch her. I mean anybody, actually. There is no reason to put your hands on anybody. If you not they momma, daddy, grandpa, or grandma, keep your hands to yourself. That's just me personal opinion.

I really wanted to storm off to Skilla's house and give him a piece of my mind. Maybe play Christopher Columbus with my foot, and discover new places. Shove it up his ass five times in a row. That doesn't count as putting your hands on other people kids, right? I mean, he kind if deserves to have a foot or fifteen shoved up his ass all at the same damn time. I couldn't do that though. Today I was being dragged to my parents' house. This Sunday dinner should be fairly interesting. I already have a feel for how everyone is going to react.

*

Landyn pulled up to my parents' house and parked in front. He looked at me with the cheesiest smile. "What?" I asked amused.

"Nothing. I'm just happy you actually came..." I raised an eyebrow to him.

"Why wouldn't I? Me and my dad aren't on the greatest terms, but it's Sunday dinner... And look at me, do you think I'd miss my moms cooking over my dad disagreeing with my life choices?"

"Fatty." He said, laughing. I shook my head, smiling. What I said wasn't the complete truth. I'm just here for Landyn really. Sunday dinner is important yes, but it's not mandatory in my book. I can visit my parents anytime and I go to church on Sunday, so I don't really need to be here at dinner. I deal with my dads knit picking enough. If I don't show up at the bible studies or teen nights to talk, he's calling me up first thing after. I already told him I'm not interested in talking to them, nor do I have a story to tell. I'm sure, not all, but some of them get into the same trouble I used to. Sneaking out being my worst offense. I'm sure none of them care to hear me preach about don't smoke marijuana, don't drink alcohol, no sex, no kissing, ankle length skirts, all button ups to the neck. They hear that from their parents. They want someone with a story that will make them reconsider their wrongs. I can't preach if I did the same. I can't tell anyone what not to do if I've done it already. I can only tell them of the experiences of it and how you don't want to go down that path.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

This chapter was stupid, I know. I don't know what happened, but the whole other half of the chapter just up and disappeared. It was a point of view from Gerald, Ashleigh's father, and his thoughts and then there was more about Leila's situation. I chose to make this chapter a "point five" because I'm going to rewrite the rest of what should have been in this chapter as chapter ten... The fact that everything is gone, is so upsetting to me, but I will update again soon.