Chapter Twenty Eight

"A large? Shan Shan got fucking moneeeey!" I laughed at the large bottle he had in his hand. He looked at me unamused and shook his head.

"Yo ass drunk. You done for the night." He took the cup from my hand and sat it on the table in front of him and out of my reach.

"You're no fun." I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. I burst out laughing even though nothing was funny. Shannon was right. I was a little buzzed and felt absolutely amazing. I laid against his shoulder as my dying laughter eased and he took a sip from the bottle. I closed my eyes just letting my state sink in. Cortez's music blasted around us, people were having drinks, talking, and laughing all around us. The atmosphere was nice, it was chill and laid back. Not a hectic club party, more like a group of friends just hanging out.

I heard Shannon sigh, causing me to open my eyes. Before me stood a short, slightly chubby light skinned girl. She was chubby, but at the same time her body was great. Her stomach was in shape, her breast sat perfectly round in the corset style top she wore and her waist and thighs busted through the tight leather skirt. Her hair was slicked back tightly in a high ponytail that ended a little past her shoulders. She had a dominatrix look and she was stunning.

"What are you doing here?" Shannon sighed again, gulping from his bottle straight after.

"I came to see you..." She purred sexily. I scrunched up my face and sat up straight so I could pay more attention. "Is this your new girlfriend?" She chuckled, still trying to be sexy.

"I am his girlfriend. Who are you?" I questioned. "Shannon who is she?" I turned to face him. He shook his head, still downing the liquor. I could tell something was off.

"Baby, this is Jazlyn. Elexa's mom..." He spoke slow so I would understand. I turned to look at the female that stood before us and began to see the resemblance. She had those same hazel-green eyes and full pink lips. She looked like the pictures only she was thinner and had a light sandy colored hair in them. Now she was thick and had dark, jet black hair. Her face was caked with makeup, she was fresh faced in all the pictures I had seen.

"Uh, I'm Ashleigh..." I extended my hand, not knowing how to act in this awkward encounter. She looked down at my hand and laughed inwardly.

"She's cute Shannon, where'd you find her? The candy store?"

"Chill out." Was his only response. Jazlyn moved closer, standing close to the middle of his legs. She towered over the both of us in her high stiletto shoes. Leaning over, she whispered in Shannon's ear. Only thing is I could hear every word she said 'let's get out of here and do what we did the other day.' I stood up abruptly, almost falling over. She laughed, straightening up and flattening her skirt against her curves.

"Are you okay, sweetie? Shannon this is what you wanted? To date a child?" I stood there shocked and dumbfound. I didn't know how to react, what to believe, if this was even happening right now. Hell my mind wasn't working correctly. "You need a woman like me, baby." Her hand ran through his curls. I looked at Shannon, feeling tears fill my eyes.

"Shannon?" My feelings were hurt bad. I was pissed off. I was in a bad situation. I turned my eyes from Shannon's rage filled face, looking at the stupid smirk that sat on Jazlyn's face. She was happy. She was amused. I didn't think twice before reaching over, grabbing the drink Shannon had took from me and splashing it in her face. I tackled her to the ground, swinging blindly, not knowing or caring if I was hitting her. I could feel her fist bashing into me, but still I didn't care. My adrenaline was running so fast, I couldn't feel the pain from her fist. I was sobbing by now. I couldn't decipher if I was fighting through anger, pain, or both. I just knew that someone had to feel what I was feeling.