Chapter Twenty Six

Shannon.

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. It was Sunday and Ashleigh was spending the day with Alonna. We had been doing different shoots for the video for about two weeks now and we had yet to finish up. On down time Alonna and Ashleigh were practically inseparable. It made sense because Ashleigh didn't know anyone out here and Alonna was an amazing person.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and went into the bathroom. The room was filled with fog and Ashleigh was singing some song at the top of her lungs. Ashleigh couldn't sing, but she could hold a nice rhythm. It was almost like a few vocal lessons would do her justice. I chuckled at how cute her voice was and walked to the toilet, lifting it's seat. I released myself letting out a content sigh. That first morning pee is life I swear.

I went to wash my hands as the shower water turned off. Ashleigh's singing turned into a hum and the shower door was being slid open. I turned around, pressing my back to the counter and folding my arms across my bare chest. I stood watching as the water dripped down Ashleigh's body trying to contain myself. I couldn't help but wonder what it felt like to explore her whole body inside and out, I'm being patient but as soon as she lets me... I shook my head and wiped a hand over my face. A piercing scream had me jerking my head back up and looking directly at Ashleigh. "What the fuck is wrong with you Shannon!? Damn, you almost killed my ass. Trying to give me damn heart attacks and shit, ugly ass." Her words went into mumbles, but I could still hear her. I chuckled as she wrapped a towel around her body, hooking it in the front.

"Come here..." I said mid-laugh and holding my arms out to her.

"So you can scare me again? What you doing in here anyways? Freaky ass." She talked her shit, but surely made her way to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist, laying her head into my chest as I held her waist and kissed the top of her head.

"I ain't mean to scare you. I had to piss though."

"Then you should have left, not stood there and watched me you creep or just announce your presence next time, something."

"Next time I better be in there with you."

"Next time." She nodded her agreement and unwrapped herself from me. "Do you want breakfast before I go?" I shook my head no. "You sure? I could whip up something real quick before the gym?"

"Nah, I'm fine baby. I'm gone head out today, I'll stop somewhere."

"Okay, where you going to?"

"Just gone enjoy this weather, do some shopping and shit."

"Oh, what you gone get me?" She spoke in a sing-song voice, finally entering the room. The first place she went was the dresser which was now full of her stuff. I was limited to two drawers and only half of my closet. I'm a fly ass nigga and I have a lot of clothes, what am I supposed to do with two drawers and half a closet? In my house at that. Ashleigh had it all figured out though. She put things of mine into her suitcase like it was nothing if she needed the space.

"Shit, nothing. You about to make big time dough off this video. What are you gone get me?" I raised an eyebrow and laid on the bed. She laughed slipping into a pair of dark grey leggings. She shook her head before slipping on a Nike tshirt and hoodie. I watched her every move as she pulled on socks and black, white and blue Nike running shoes to match her shirt. Her hair was already in one braid going to the backwards and trailing just below her shoulders. In regardless of how much Ashleigh dressed up or not, I loved her just like this. No makeup, hair not perfected, and in chill clothes. I can't say enough how beautiful she is when she's just natural like this.

"Kissy?" Ashleigh puckered her lips now standing right in front of me. I hadn't even noticed her walking towards me. I was still laid back on the bed, so I pulled her down so she was laying on top of me. She giggled, "I don't even want to kiss you no more. You didn't even brush your teeth this morning."