Chapter Ten

The club was absolutely packed. I made my way to the bar as Aja and Asia went to the dance floor. I had let them drag me out for the fourth time this week. These girls can party and do not a thing but it. Like, do you not have 9-5's? I shook my head just thinking about it.

After the video for Terrian's song, Love Interest, was released things became pretty hectic. I was a mini celebrity, locally anyways. My manager saw the video and tried to come at me more. I loved my job at Walmart, I really did. It was tiring, but fun and I got to meet some cool people along the way, Shannon included. But, with my manager hitting on me more than normal things became super uncomfortable and people were even starting to recognize me. I was in a video, it's not that big of a deal. The video isn't even big yet. It's local, and some of Terrian's out of town fans have seen it on YouTube, but nothing major.

I ordered a shot of tequila for this long outing and something fruity to sip on. "Hey, you're that girl from T Rage's video, right?" The bartender slid my drinks over to me. I nodded my head slowly.

"Yup." I popped the p, then grabbed my shot and threw it back. That shot was nasty, but it was just to clear my head a little. I focused on my phone. I was texting Landyn about the dinner we had on Sunday. We were both still confused on what went down and hadn't stopped talking about it since. My dad was pretty intense about the whole thing and even went as far as to say that I wasn't good enough for Landyn and that he should find someone better than me. I haven't been able to deal with it lately. Especially since he's working and I'm out at parties and clubs more often. Landyn trusts me and I trust him, of course. It's just that we don't get to spend as much time together and now that we're a couple, we really need more time.

"So, is he like your boyfriend or something?" I raised an eyebrow...

"Terr-" I cut my self off. "T Rage? No." I said while shaking my head.

"Oh, you guys ever dated? Had sex or something?"

"That's none of your business, but the answer is no and no. I'm dating someone actually." I smiled. Even though Landyn demanded me to be his and we don't spend as much time as we should together right now, I was actually in full blown like with him. I've always known I had a crush on him, we grew up together and I never really found anything about him that I didn't like. Now that we're actually together though, I know that I really love him. I have my doubts about us, because of my now "profession" and what my dad said, but I actually am happy with him. I just don't want to screw things up.

After going through five games of twenty questions with the bartender and finishing my drink, I headed to the dance floor to look for the girls. I wasn't feeling the scene tonight and was going to tell them goodbye. I just wanted to go home and cuddle up with Le's pregnant self, if she's even home. Then, I can cuddle with my baby Landyn when he gets off of work later. I just don't feel like the dancing and drinking is it for me tonight.

I searched all through the crowd and still didn't find the girls. I went through being bumped and ground on by every male and female in my path just to not find those hoochies. Yes, I was a little bent. I sighed and made my way over to the restroom area. I figured after I use the restroom, I'll shoot one of them a text and bounce. When I walked into the restroom I heard the girls. "Aja? Asia?" I turned the corner, stopping to take a look at myself in the mirror. You could see on my face that I was tired. I just looked exhausted and kind of worn out. I have been doing a lot of going out lately. "Twins? I know y'all in here..?" I finished rounding the corner. They were nowhere in the open. I looked at the bottoms of the stalls and saw two matching, but different colors, pairs of Louis Vuitton peep toe heels sitting in the front corner if one of the stalls. What the heck? I slipped off my white gold studded pumps and tiptoed over to their stall. I looked through the crack of the door, creepy I know. But something in me just had to know what was going on in there for both of them to need to be in one stall with there shoes off. When I peeked through the crack, I couldn't believe the sight before my eyes. Aja and Asia were bent over the floor, taking turns to sniff cocaine off a square of some type of paper or something. I was disgusted. Drugs was low for anyone and they went as far as to getting on the floor of a bathroom at a club to do them. Club X at that. Yes, Club X was an considered a top club in Atlanta, but some of the girls that come here are far from it. They'll pay the twenty dollar fee, that they can't afford, to get in and only be able to walk past the VIP section of this club in their dresses that still have tags tucked away on them. They borrow their friends cutest heels or break their back to get an expensive pair just to impress some rich nigga walking in the club. On the floors of this bathroom, those same girls have puked, fucked, ducked, came, spit, did a couple tricks and then some. Not to mention, that if niggas want a quick nut they don't mind coming into the women's restroom to get it. You have your knees planted in some random man's kids just for some drugs. I screwed up my face and shook my head. I didn't know what to say about this or what to do. I knocked on the door. "Um, Aja Asia. I'm leaving now. Um, yeah. Bye. Talk to you later." I set my shoes down on the floor, slipped them on quickly and turned to walk out of the restroom. I feel like I need another drink, but I have to drive.