A/N: Confusion.

Okay, let's clear up the confusion quick and easy. Chapter Twenty Five was a dream, it was weird I know. The beginning dying part belongs to Landyn, the remorse and call part belongs to Ash.

- She's talking to Landyn because it was a dream, which she states before they even talk.

- Asia is not dead, Landyn is not dead.

- In my authors note at the end I talked about how the chapters were split up weirdly which is why the new chapter has "point five" at the end, it's a continuation. They were sleep, ya know in dream land, Landyn was dreaming he was getting turnt and then he hit Asia who is his current "girlfriend", then he was murdered by her and woke up. At that same time Ashleigh was dreaming of her family and Landyn's family crying and mourning then she got a call. After her mother saying "blah blah blah, gone gone." Ashleigh woke up.

- It's basically a premonition or whatever, but don't get me to lying trying to use them big words and what not. The split dream was a way of letting the both of them know that they just need to make up before it's too late. They both woke up with each other on their mind, so they talked and hashed things over.

I don't know what else there is to be confused about? I already knew that those couple of things would be weird, but if there's anything else just let me know...