Chapter 1

Niall didn't know what to expect as he walked through the doors of his new school. His heart pounded in his chest as he stepped into the hallway. He took a deep breath before starting his way to the office to get his schedule and hopefully someone to show him around the giant school. On his way to the office, the other students were watching him, some with curious looks, some with looks that said "aw he's adorable" and others with looks of pure disgust. Niall didn't understand why though. He was just a normal person. Nobody knew him here. Why were they looking at him with disgust? Maybe it was the way Niall dressed? He self consciously looked down at his clothes. Black skinny jeans and a t-shirt. He looked ahead and noticed a door that said 'office' on it. He breathed out in relief. Before he could walk in though, the door swung open. Niall squealed quietly as he took a step back. He looked up at the person in front of him.

"Harry, get back in here right now!" Someone shouted. The guy in front of Niall laughed. He looked down at Niall, smirking. He had pretty green eyes, curly hair that went to his shoulders and tattoos. He looked like a proper bad boy and Niall swore his heart was going to jump out of his chest. This boy was gorgeous, perfect even. A woman stepped behind Harry. The woman looked at Niall.

"You must Niall Horan. I'm Mrs. Twist, the principal." She smiled warmly at Niall. Harry rolled his eyes and walked away.

"I'm going to hang out with Liam." He mumbled as he pushed passed Niall. Niall watched after him. Mrs. Twist sighed and set a hand on Niall's shoulder.

"Come with me, sweetheart." She said. He nodded and walked in the office. He followed Mrs. Twist to her desk.

"Well, Harry was going to show you around, but since he won't, I'll call in Louis. I think you'll like him." She smiled. Niall nodded, looking around curiously.

"Louis Tomlinson, please come to office. Louis Tomlinson, please come to the office." Mrs. Twist said into a phone.

"You're in year eleven correct?" Niall nodded.

"Good, Louis is too." She said.

"C-can I ask about Harry?" Niall tilted his head to the side slightly. She smiled and nodded.

"I-is he in year eleven?" He asked.

"No, he's in year twelve and he's my son." She sighed as she looked at Niall.

"He's considered the bad boy here. You seem sweet, that's why I wanted him to show you around. I wanted someone that could make him good, even just for a little bit." She said. Niall frowned slightly. He could tell Harry was a bad boy. The tattoos and smirk told him.

"Do you have any other questions? About Harry or anything else?" Niall nodded, though he wasn't sure how to ask.

"Go ahead, sweetheart." She encouraged.

"D-do p-people get bullied here f-for b-being, uh g-gay?" Niall asked, looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

"If I told you no, I would be lying. We try our best to stop the bullying, for any reason, but I know it still happens." She looked at Niall sadly. He nodded, looking down.

"Harry's friend, Liam, he's gay and Harry is the one person that stops everyone from hurting him. I want you to try to be friends with them, okay?" Niall nodded. He didn't have a problem with that if it stopped the bullies.

Harry walked away from the office, his mom wanted to talk to him about showing Niall around.

"Hazza!" Harry's best friend, Liam, shouted.

"Li!" Harry grinned. Liam Payne, the greatest guy you could ever ask for as a friend. Harry loved him like he was his own brother.

"Did you see that new kid? He's so cute, Haz!" He smiled. Harry chuckled at his best friend.