Chapter 2

**Not Edited Sorry**

Harry walked to his car with Niall in his arms.

"H-Harry?" Niall mumbled. Harry looked down at him.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked trying to open the passenger side door. Niall felt Harry's struggle and slowly reached down to open it.

"I-it h-hurts." Niall whimpered as Harry set him in the seat.

"I know it does. Don't worry, Niall, I'm going to give Connor and his friends what they deserve." Harry sighed. Harry closed the door after making sure Niall was in all the way and buckled up. He walked to the drivers side and got in, starting the car. He glanced at Niall, sighing.

"It's going to be okay, Niall. I promise." He whispered. He pulled out of his driveway.

"Where do you live?" Harry asked. Niall mumbled out his answer, hoping Harry heard, and he did.

Niall lived about six houses down from Harry. Harry shut his car off and opened the door. Niall started to move to open his door and when Harry noticed he started jogging to Niall's side. Niall managed to get the door but when he got out of the car, he almost fell over. Harry caught him and picked him up bridal style. Niall huffed. He hated that he couldn't do anything. It just hurt so bad. Harry bumped the door shut with his hip then walked up to Niall's door. Before Harry could knock, the door swung open revealing Niall's mom.

"Oh, my baby! You must Harry. You can bring him up to his room." She said.

"Where's his room, m'am?" Harry asked politely. Yes, he's a bad boy and an asshole but he can be really polite and nice when he has to be.

"Oh no, don't call me m'am, call me Maura." She smiled at Harry then turned her attention back to her son and frowned.

"It's the last door to the right." Maura said pointing to the stairs. Harry nodded and began walking up the stairs and to Niall's bedroom.

"Harry, why are you so nice to me?" Niall asked.

"What do you mean, Ni?" Harry asked as they got to Niall's room. The door was wide open so Harry just walked in. He set Niall on the bed. Niall sat up against the headboard and looked at Harry.

"Y-you're the b-bad b-boy. Y-your not s-supposed to be n-nice." Niall said. Harry chuckled and sat next to Niall on the bed.

"I'm nice because you're my friend." Harry said. Niall looked at Harry with his big blue eyes.

"I-I'm your f-friend?" Niall questions. Harry nodded. Maura walked in.

"Harry, will you stay for dinner?" She asked.

"No, thank you. I have to get home to my mom." Harry said. Niall pouted.

"N-no, s-stay." He said. Harry chuckled, looking at Niall.

"I can't, Niall. I'll pick you up for school in the morning, okay?" Harry ran his fingers through Niall's hair. Niall continued pouting but nodded anyway.

Harry kept his promise, the next morning he was at Niall's house, waiting for Niall. He stood by Maura, talking a bit.

"Thank you again for helping Niall yesterday." Maura said. Harry smiled.

"It was no problem, honest." Harry said. Niall walked downstairs and stood next to Harry.

"Bye, mommy." He kissed Maura's cheek and skipped out the house. Harry smiled after him.

"Take care of him, please?" Maura asked quietly. Harry looked at the woman and nodded.

"I will." He promised. He said goodbye to Maura and walked to his car, where Niall was waiting by the passenger side door.