Chapter 15

****semi, not really edited****

"Has the jury come to a verdict?" The judge asked. Harry was in court, testifying against the girl that drugged and raped him. The trial had been going on for a few days, but it was finally over.

"We have." One juror stood up. "We find the defendant, Hailey Lowe, guilty." The judge nodded.

"I sentence you to ten years with no parole." The judge said, causing the girl to burst into tears and harry turn around to Niall, pulling the small boy into his arms. They weren't back together, but harry was trying. He'd taken Niall on a few dates to his favorite places. He was determined to prove to Niall that he was worth his time. He needed Niall back. He wasn't complete without him. The two boys pulled apart and Harry glanced at Niall's lips. He wanted to kiss his half blonde prince so bad, but he didn't know how Niall would feel. The courtroom cleared out and as soon as Niall and Harry were outside the courtroom, niall grabbed Harry's face in his hand and kissed him softly. Reacting pretty quickly, harry wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist and pulled him close. Niall moaned quietly against Harry's lips before pulling back.

"I'm proud of you, Harry." Niall whispered. Harry kisses the boys forehead.

"I didn't do anything though." He whispered.

"Yes you did, Haz. Not only did you stay strong through this whole trial, but you've also been proving to me that you care."

"Of course I care, Ni. I always have and I always will." Niall smiled softly and kissed Harry again.

"You know, I never said this, but I like your long hair. Gives me more to grab." Niall smirked, tugging at Harry's hair softly. Harry smiled.

"Where's my shy little Niall go?"

"He gained confidence, that's all."

"Are you letting your natural hair color grow out?" Harry asked, running his fingers through Niall's hair softly. Niall nodded.

"Yeah, I decided I didn't want the blonde anymore." Harry smiled.

"I like it." He mumbled. Niall giggled and started to pull away.

"Come on. Let's go back to my house. Mums in Ireland for the weekend." Niall's smirk was back. They climbed into Harry's car and Harry drove straight to Niall's house. They walked inside and up to Niall's bedroom. As soon as Niall shut his bedroom door, he was gently pushed up against it. Niall giggled and looked up at harry with innocent eyes.

"Do you want to?" Harry asked, staring at Niall's lips. Niall nodded quickly.

"Yes. Right now. Please." He whined slightly, pushing his already hardening member against Harry's. Harry waisted no time in lifting the younger boy into his arms and bringing him to the bed. Nor did he waist any time in stripping both Niall and himself.

They laid in Niall's bed later, just enjoying each other's presence. They didn't need to talk. They were comfortable just being together. Harry's arms were wrapped tightly around the slightly smaller boy. He wouldn't admit it, but he was terrified. Terrified that if he let go of Niall, the younger boy would disappear from his life forever. He needed Niall the way he needed air. Niall was tracing the tattoos on Harry's chest as his head laid on Harry's shoulder.

"Ni?" Harry broke the silence after a while. Niall hummed to let the older boy know he was listening. "Are we back together?" Niall looked up at harry, his hand stopping.

"I want to be." He admitted. "But I'm scared you're going to hurt me again." His voice was quiet as he looked away from harry. Harry sighed.

"I promise, I will never hurt you ever again. I never wanted to hurt you before. I've only ever wanted to make you happy and that's still all I want to do. I love you, Niall. I made a huge mistake and I will regret it for the rest of my life. I need you. You're it for me. You're the only person that I want for the rest of my life. I want to marry you one day and grow old together and raise a family. With you. Not with anyone else. I knew from the second I saw you that I wanted to be with you forever." Niall looked back up at harry.