Chapter 8

******Not edited******

"Hey, baby, would you like to go on a date tomorrow night?" Harry asked Niall as they lay in Niall's bed, watching tv and waiting for the blondes mom to call them down for dinner. Niall looked up at his boyfriend with a small smile.

"I would love to." Niall said, smile widening.

"Good. We'll leave around six and I want you to bring your guitar." Harry said, smiling back.

"What? Why?" Niall looked at Harry confused.

"Because I don't know how to play and I want you to teach me." The green eyed boy smiled. Niall grinned and nodded.

"Okay, Hazzy!" Harry chuckled.

"Hazzy?" Harry questioned. Niall nodded, grin widening. "Oh gosh, you're so cute, Ni." Harry leaned down slightly and pressed a kiss to Niall's head. Niall giggled and Harry smiled, because Niall's giggle was like music to his ears.

"Boys, dinner is ready!" Maura shouted. Niall jumped up and ran out of his room before Harry could even think about moving. Harry laughed as he shook his head and walked after his hyper boyfriend. They sat the table, Greg, Maddy and Theo joining them.

Harry kept a hand on Niall's thigh through out the whole dinner, not that Niall minded. The two boys had moved their chairs closer together. Greg was helping Theo eat while Maddy and Maura were in a deep conversation. Harry smirked slightly and slowly started to move his hand up Niall's thigh. Niall grabbed Harry's wrist to stop him, giving the brunette a pointed look. Harry's smirk widened. Once Niall moved his hand away, harry moved his hand up Niall's thigh more, stopping right below his member. Niall glared at his boyfriend, who just ate his dinner like nothing was happening. Harry glanced around the table. Once he realized nobody was paying attention to him and Niall, he moved his hand up a bit more, brushing against Niall's dick. Niall bit his lip. Harry continued to tease Niall until he let out a small moan, which he quickly covered as a cough. Greg, Maddy and Maura all looked at Niall. Harry quickly moved his hand to above the table.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Maura questioned her son. Niall nodded, smiling slightly.

"Yea, mum. I'm fine." He said. He mentally cursed Harry for making him hard. Once everyone finished eating, Harry announced that he and Niall were going to take a walk. The entire time, Harry teased Niall to keep him hard and the small noises that Niall let out, made Harry just as hard. Maura nodded and let them go, telling Niall to be home by midnight. Harry dragged Niall outside. They walked down the street and to an old house. Niall stepped closer to Harry.

"What are we doing here?" Niall asked.

"We both are hard and we couldn't exactly do anything at your house and my mum is home." Harry explained, walking to a random.

"What makes you think I want to do anything?" Niall raised an eyebrow. Harry froze, eyes wide. He never asked if Niall was okay with this.

"We don't have to, I just assumed since you...you know." Harry shrugged, sitting on the bed and pulling Niall into his arms. Niall smiled slightly and pushed Harry back on the bed, straddling his waist. Harry stared at Niall.

"I'm not ready to go all the way, but maybe we can do something else?" Harry nodded and flipped them so he was on top. He pulled Niall's shirt off and kissed down his neck. Niall whined, trying to thrust his hips upwards. Harry held the younger boys hips down as he slowly kissed down the boys neck and chest, leaving little love bites all over. Niall let little breaths of hair escape his mouth the lower Harry got.

"Tell me if you feel uncomfortable, okay?" Harry said, hooking his fingers in the band of Niall's pants. Niall nodded, mumbling out an okay. Harry pulled Niall's pants and boxers down in one swift movement.