Chapter 9

****NOT EDITED****
"Niall, dishes!" Niall's mom shouted. Niall sighed and set his guitar down. Niall has been grounded for the past week and a half for lying to his mom about going to Harry's. He hasn't had his phone and he only sees Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn at school. He went to the kitchen and started emptying the dishwasher. Greg, Theo and Maddlynn left two days after the fake blonde got punished.

"Mum, how long am I grounded for?" Niall asked.

"Until I say you aren't." She answered, making the blonde groan loudly.

"Mum, I'm sorry about lying, but please let me off my punishment. I won't lie again." He said as he started to load the dishwasher again.

"Niall," the lady rubbed her forehead and sighed. "You're not getting off that easy. You lied about where you were going with your boyfriend. Not only once, but twice. You're sixteen and you're going to follow my rules until you're eighteen and move out on your own."

"But mum-"

"No, Niall. Finish the dishes so I can cook dinner." His mom said. He sighed and nodded. He finished the dishes then walked back to his room. He grabbed his guitar again and a notebook. He had started writing a song for Harry and he couldn't wait until it was finished so he could play it for the older boy. He heard a light tap on his window. He glanced over and saw Harry trying to open the window. He quickly locked his door then opened his window for his boyfriend. The brunette climbed in and smiled.

"What are you doing? If my mum sees you, she'll kill us both." Niall whispered.

"I just had to see you. School isn't enough and I can't do this there." He wrapped his arms around the younger boys waist and kissed him softly. Niall smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the taller boys neck.

"I'm so glad you're here." Niall mumbled against Harry's lips. Harry smiled.

"Me too, baby." He went to kiss Niall again, but a knock at the door interrupted them. Niall' eyes widen.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Why is your door locked?" Maura asked.

"I was changing!" Niall quickly stripped and pulled on sweatpants, not bothering to put a shirt on. He made Harry hide in the closet. Niall unlocked the door and smiled at his mom.

"Here." She handed her son a basket of clothes.

"Thanks, mum." Niall mumbled, taking the basket. She nodded and walked away. Niall closed the door and locked it again as Harry walked out of the closet and laid on the bed. Niall quickly put his clothes away then cuddled up next to his boyfriend.

"I asked mum when I was ungrounded and she said whenever she decides to unground me. It's not fair, Haz." Niall whispered. Harry kissed the fake blonde's head softly.

"I know, baby, but you'll be free before you know it." He whispered. "I can't stay too long, your mum will get suspicious." Niall whined and pouted, clinging to his boyfriend tightly.

"Please don't leave me, Haz." He whimpered. Harry frowned and kissed his forehead.

"I have to, baby." He whispered. Niall frowned but nodded.

"I'll try to come over later, but I don't know if I'll be able to." Harry said. Harry smiled sadly at the blonde and kissed his forehead.

"Hey, smile for me, baby." He whispered, but Niall just continued to frown. Harry sighed and ran his fingers through the younger boys hair.

"I'll come back tonight and I'll stay with you while you sleep, okay? I promise." Harry said. Niall nodded and hugged Harry tightly.

"I'll see you later, baby." Harry said. Niall mumbled an okay and reluctantly let his boyfriend leave.