Chapter 24

*I'm always too lazy to edit so this is not edited again😂😂*

-Niall-
The next few months went by quickly. Liam, Louis and Grayson moved into a two bedroom apartment near school about two weeks after we had the gender reveal. Liam, Louis and Harry spent the last few months changing Liam's old room into a nursery for the baby. Its nearing Christmas now, so classes are finished for winter break. It's the fifteenth of December now and it's almost four o'clock. Harry and I were sitting in the living room, watching movies. Harry started getting up, making me pout up at him. He chuckled and leaned down, pecking my lips.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." He said. I nodded and watched him walk away. I sighed, looking back at the tv. I kept feeling a small sharp pain in my stomach and I wasn't sure if I should tell harry or not. I didn't want him to worry. It could be nothing. Harry walked back in and sat down.

"Ni, are you okay? You're looking a little pale." Harry frowned. I shook my head, suddenly realizing that something could be wrong with the baby. Harry's eyes widened slightly.

"Is it the baby? Is she okay?"

"I don't know, harry. We need to go to the hospital." I said. He nodded, quickly getting up again and helping me. He grabbed the bag that we've had packed for about a month and we walked out of the apartment.

Once in the parking lot of the hospital, Harry quickly parked and jumped out, running around to my side and helping me out. I winced when the pain intensified. Tears clouded my vision.

"Harry, it hurts." I cried.

"I know, baby. We're almost inside." We finally made inside and a nurse immediately ran to our side. She grabbed a wheel chair and had me sit down before wheeling me into a room and letting me know Dr. Lila would be in within a couple minutes. I laid on the bed and Harry held my hand. Dr. Lila walked in and smiled softly.

"What brings you in today?"

"I keep having a really sharp pain." I said. She smiled.

"Are they about a minute apart?" I nodded slowly. "Sweetie, you're in labor. You're having contractions. We have to prep you for a c-section." My eyes widened.

"Labor?! I still have a week and a half left!"

"It's not uncommon for a baby to be born a couple weeks early. How long have you had contractions?"

"Since this morning around nine. So I've been in labor for seven hours and had no idea?" I said, getting super nervous. She nodded.

"Don't worry, Niall. You're in great hands. You'll get to hold your baby girl in a couple hours." She said. I looked at harry, who had a wide grin on his face. He looked at me as the doctor left to get the things needed to prep me.

"We're about to have a baby, Niall. An actual real life human is about to be born into this world from you." He was so excited and it was absolutely adorable. I couldn't help but to smile.

"Well, this is the most painful thing I've ever been through, so you should count your blessings. I want to kill you right- aagghh!" I screamed as another contraction hit me. I grabbed Harry's hand and squeezed it. He winced slightly, but I couldn't find it in myself to care about his pain. It was no where near mine.

Once I, and the room I would be I , were prepped for the surgery, I was wheeled into the room. Harry quickly sent a group text to everyone to let them know the baby would be here soon. Harry stood by my head as Dr. Lila and her team started cutting me open. About an hour later, I was back in the room I was put in before delivery. Harry sat on the bed next to me as we waited for the nurses to bring our baby in. They had taken her off to get her cleaned. Dr. Lila walked and smiled.