Chapter 18

A week later, Liam was pacing around Louis and Niall's dorm, waiting for the phone call from the clinic. The four boys were finished with the semester by now and were planning to head home the next day. Niall and Louis were packing up their dorm. Harry was supposed to be helping Niall, but instead he was laying on the boys bed, playing on his phone. Everyone froze when a ringing filled the room. Liam quickly grabbed his phone and answered it. The other three stared at him.

"Okay." Liam said after a minute. "Thank you. Bye." He hung up and sat on Louis' bed, putting his head in his hands. Louis sat next to his older boyfriend and rubbed his back softly.

"You okay, Li?" He asked quietly.

"Is he yours, mate?" Harry asked stupidly, making Niall slap the back of his head softly.

"I have a fucking kid." Liam whispered. "I missed almost four years of this kids life."

"Oh, Li." Louis whispered, kissing his cheek softly. "We're here for you, babe. We'll get through this together." He whispers.

"Yeah, mate. We'll help you as much as we can." Harry said. Liam gave his friends and boyfriend a small smile.

"Thanks, guys." He whispers, leaning into louis. Louis handed Liam a ringing phone. Harry looked back at Niall and saw his face paler than usual. The Irish boy jumped up and ran to the bathroom, kneeling in front of the toilet and puking all of the contents of his stomach up. Harry walked into the bathroom and rubbed his boyfriend's back softly.

"Haz." Niall whined, leaning back into his boyfriend as tears streamed down his cheeks. Harry pulled the small boy into his arms.

"It's okay, baby." Harry whispered. "How long have you been feeling sick?"

"I've been nauseous for the past couple of days, but that was the first time I threw up."

"What'd you eat?"

"Nothing. I was too scared I'd throw it up." Niall whimpered. Harry kisses his head softly.

"It's okay, baby. You're going to be okay." Harry whispered, helping the smaller boy up and grabbing his toothbrush. Niall brushes his teeth a few times. Harry led Niall back to his bed. Louis looked at his best friend.

"You okay, Nibear?" Niall nodded, curling into Harry's side.

"Lets go to sleep. We're leaving pretty early tomorrow." Harry said. The other three boys agreed and they laid down in the two beds and went to sleep.

Three days later, around lunch time, Niall was throwing up again. Maura, worried about her youngest son, suggested they go to the hospital. Maura had work though, so Harry told her she'd bring him to the hospital.

"Ni, come on. You have to get checked out." Harry said, trying to coax his younger boyfriend from his bed.

"No. I'm fine." He mumbled. Niall didn't like hospitals. He didn't want to go there. Harry sighed. He grabbed the blankets and yanked them from Niall's body.

"You're going to the hospital even if I have to fucking throw you over my shoulder and bring you." He said. Niall looked up at harry, pouting and batting his eyelashes, hoping his boyfriend would cave and not make Niall go see a doctor.

"Niall James Horan, get your sexy ass out of that bed and get ready or I'm throwing you over my shoulder and bringing you in your boxers." Harry said.

"Haz." Niall whined.

"You have five minutes. If you're not dressed by the time I come back, you're going like that." Harry said then walked out of the Irish lads bedroom. Niall huffed, but stood up from his bed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie that he stole from harry. He pulled on a pair of shoes and slowly walked out of his bedroom. He walked to the kitchen. Harry was sitting at the kitchen counter, playing on his phone. When he heard Niall's footsteps, he looked up.