Chapter 20

The day Greg came in with Theo and Denise is the same day Niall decided to tell his older brother he would be an uncle. However, harry was practically shitting his pants at just the thought of telling Greg he got Niall pregnant. Harry wasn't ready to tell the older Horan about the baby. Niall reassured his boyfriend countless times, but harry was still terrified for his life. It's almost twelve thirty in the afternoon and Maura would be back with her oldest son around one. While Niall laid out on his bed, Harry paced in front of the bed.

"H, would you calm down? I'm telling you that you have absolutely nothing to worry about." Niall sighed, tired of watching the older lad pace back and forth.

"I can't calm down. Your brother tried to kill me before we even started having sex. What makes you think he won't try to kill me now?" Niall grabbed Harry's hands and tugged him onto the bed. Harry sighed and fell next to Niall.

"We're older now and I'm carrying your child. He's not going to try to kill you because he'll want this baby, and me, to live the best life possible." Niall grabbed Harry's face to make him look at him. "And we won't be able to do that if you're not around."

"I love you, Niall. So goddamn much." Harry whispered, pecking his boyfriend's lips softly. Niall smiled.

"Ditto." Harry tensed when he heard the front door slam shut and Maura's voice calling for her youngest son and his boyfriend. Harry looked at Niall with wide eyes, making Niall laugh and shake his head.

"Oh my gosh, Harry! Stop freaking out!" Harry whined.

"I can't help it." He pouted. Harry stood up and helped Niall off the bed before they walked to the living room, where everyone was sitting. Theo sat on the floor, playing with a couple toys.

"Mum said you've got news to tell us." Greg said, tearing his eyes away from the toddler and to his brother.

"Seriously, can I just leave and come back after you tell him?" Harry asked. Niall glared at his boyfriend. "Okay, Fine. I'll stay." He mumbled.

"Okay, so short story even shorter, I have a working womb and uterus and I'm pregnant." Niall explained. Greg started laughing.

"That's funny, you really had me going for a second. What's the real news?" Maura, Harry, and Niall glanced at each other and Greg slowly realized that Niall wasn't kidding.

"Holy shit, you're not kidding."

"Nope. I'm about three and a half weeks pregnant."

"But, how?" Greg asked.

"Niall was born with it. Your father and I knew, we just didn't tell you boys about it." Greg slowly nodded. He was surprised, but he was okay with it. Well, sort of. He slowly turned to look at Harry. Harry gulped, gripping Niall's hand.

"Lets step outside, yeah?" Greg's said standing up.

"No." Denise and Niall said in unison.

"Sit down, babe." Denise said, pulling her husband back down.

"Greg, before you go killing your brother's boyfriend, take a minute to think about it. Niall is going to need support through this all and he needs the baby's father with him." Greg sighed and rubbed his hand over his face.

"Fine." He mumbled, looking Harry again. "You hurt Niall in anyway now, I will find a way to murder your ass, got it?" Harry nodded quickly.

"Got it. Understood. I won't ever hurt him, especially now." Harry said quickly. Greg nodded, humming.

"Okay. Now that, that's over." Niall started, turning to his mom. "Liam is having his court date on Tuesday, so I'll be there with him, harry and Louis."