Chapter 11

****kind of edited but not fully****
****I'm not familiar with school in the U.K., so I'm going to base it off of the high school that I graduated from. I hope that's okay. I also don't know how much time has passed to be honest, so let's just pretend that Harry and Niall have been dating for six months, okay? And Liam and Louis also since they started dating like a week after Niall and Harry. Anyway, here's chapter 11!!****

Four months later and it was May. Almost the end of the school year so almost graduation. Well, Harry, Liam and Zayn were already finished with school. Niall and Louis were still in school. Niall and Harry's six month anniversary was coming up in a couple days. Harry was planning something, but Niall had no idea what. Currently, it was Maddy's birthday, so Niall was FaceTiming her while at Harry's house with Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis. Maddy answered on the third ring and grinned at the camera.

"Hey, Ni!" She grinned.

"Hi, Mads! Happy birthday!" Zayn heard the girls voice and looked up at Niall from his spot on the floor. He jumped up and laid on top of the blonde. Niall gasped at the sudden weight on his back.

"Z, why're you on me?" Niall questioned.

"Her. You're gorgeous." Zayn mumbled. Maddy blushed, causing Zayn to smiled and Niall to giggle.

"Mads, this is Zayn. Z, this is Maddy. That girl I told about a while ago when Gigi stood you up." Zayn nodded.

"Hey, Ni. I'm ready, now." Niall giggled and nodded.

"Zayn, get off of my boyfriend please." Harry said, shoving the raven haired boy off.

"Anyway, I was just calling to wish you a happy birthday! Tell Theo I miss him and tell Greg to come back to visit and bring you again!" Maddy nodded.

"Will do! I have to go! Bye, Niall." Niall said bye and they hung up.

"I want her number." Zayn said immediately. Niall giggled again and nodded, handing Zayn his phone with Maddlynn's number up so Zayn could put it in his own phone.

"Thanks, Mate." Zayn handed Niall his phone back and texted Maddlynn.

      To: Maddy
      From: ***-***-****
          Hey. It's Zayn. I hope you don't mind, but Niall gave me your number because I would really like to get to know you.

"Texting her already?" Harry smirked at his best friend.

"Yes. She needs to have my number, duh." Liam laughed at Zayn.

"You typed too long for it to just be you tell her you were Zayn."

"I also said that Niall gave me her number and that I hoped she didn't mind."

"Mhm. You like her already." Louis teased, poking his cheek.

"Oi, fuck off." Zayn numbed, swatting at the younger boy's hands.

"Anyway, graduation is coming up soon which means you boys are leaving Lou and I and I'm not ready." Niall pouted. Harry pulled the smaller boy into his arms and kissed his forehead.

"Baby, we're not going that far away. We're only going to Manchester. It's less than an hour away. We'll be close enough to be able to be here whenever you need us." Harry assured him. The three older boys got their acceptance letters from University of Manchester a few days prior and all decided to stay together.

"But it's far enough that you won't stay home. You have to go stay in dorms." Niall pouted. Harry chuckled and smiled fondly at the younger boy.

"Everything will be fine and when you graduate, you'll be joining us." Niall looked at Harry.