Epilogue

*surprise it's not edited lol*

-Three years later-
Three years after getting married, Niall and Harry were finally adopting a child. They've been going through the process for the last two and a half years. They were approved about eight months ago, so today they're going to get their baby today. They flew to Ireland last night and are heading to the adoption agency in a couple hours. They left Darcy with Anne for the few days that they'd be in Ireland.

"Are you ready, baby?" Harry asked.

"I'm nervous, H." Harry smiled softly at his slightly smaller husband.

"About what?"

"What if he doesn't like us?"

"He's a baby, Ni. He loves everyone." Niall rolled his eyes.

"Darcy met that one guy when she was just a few months old and she hated him."

"Okay, good point, but I'm sure he'll love us." Harry wrapped his arms around Niall's waist and pulled him close. "We got this, Niall. Whatever happens, we're going through it together." Harry promised. Niall smiled and wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders. Harry leaned down and kisses Niall's forehead.

"Now, we have to start getting ready, my love." Harry said, smiling. Niall nodded, pecked Harry's lips, and pulled away. Niall walked over to the suitcase and pulled out a pair of black jeans and a nice white button up shirt. Harry pulled out black jeans and a black button up. They got dressed, fixed up their hair, brushed their teeth, pulled their shoes on then left. Once in the rental car, harry driving, they turned to face each other.

"This is it. When we come back to this hotel, we'll be parents again." Harry said, smiling softly at his younger husband.

"Do you think Darcy will get along with him?" Niall asked, chewing softly on his bottom lip.

"I do. Darcy was excited to be a big sister when we left and she was excited when we talked to her on FaceTime last night." Harry reassured Niall. "Now, we have to get going."

Soon, Harry parked outside of the agency. The two boys climbed out and walked into the building, holding hands. The lady at the desk looked up when she heard the footsteps getting closer. She smiled at the two men.

"You must be Harry and Niall Styles." She smiled, standing up and walking around the desk to meet them.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm Harry and this is Niall." Harry smiles. They shook hands.

"Are you ready to meet your baby?" She asked. They both nodded. "Follow me." They walked down the hall and into a room. There were a few beds in the room and a couple cribs. She walked over to one of the cribs and lifted the small baby out of it. She walked back over to Niall and Harry.

"He doesn't have a name yet, as you know. He was dropped off about a week ago, when he was just a couple days old. We knew you'd be the perfect parents for him." She said. Niall and Harry had called into a lot of adoption agencies all over the world. When they got the call about this baby, they were excited and immediately accepted.

"He's perfect." Niall whispered. "May I?"

"Oh, of course." She smiled changing the sleeping baby to Niall. Niall smiled and cooed at the small baby.

"What do we have to do to finalize the adoption?" Harry asked. They went through the whole process then were finally able to head back to the hotel with their baby. Once they were settled back in their room, Niall laid the baby in front of him to change his diaper.

"We have to get his birth certificate from the court house tomorrow, so what are we going to name him?" Niall asked as he undid the diaper.

"What do you want to name him? I named Darcy." Niall looked at the slightly fussy baby.