Chapter 27

*Not edited again oops?*

-Niall-
Today's the day. May 18, 2019. I cant believe this is actually happening. I'm about to marry the love of my life. The father of my child. My palms were sweaty. It's not that I was scared or nervous to marry harry. I was just nervous about the what if's. Like what if he changes his mind? What if I forget my vows? What if I trip in front of everyone? What if harry leaves me at the alter and never talks to me again? I know that I shouldn't be thinking like that, because harry loves me. We have a daughter together. He wouldn't just leave me like that.

"Niall!" Louis shouted, making me jump and look at him. "Harry isn't going to leave you. You're not going to forget your cows. You're not going to trip in front of everyone. Everything will go perfectly on your perfect day." He reassured me and I felt slightly better, but I was still nervous.

"Do you think Harry's as nervous as me?" I asked. Louis chuckled and walked over to Niall, fixing the slightly taller boy's suit.

"He is. Liam texted me and said he's been pacing for the last thirty minutes. He's got the same fears as you, Niall. That's how I know he's not going to leave." I took a deep breath and nodded. My phone started ringing and I looked over at it confused. I picked it up to see harry calling me. I couldn't hide the smile that broke out on my face when I read his name.

"You're not supposed to talk to me before the wedding. That's the whole point of being in separate rooms." I said. He laughed.

"I think it's only seeing each other, babe." He said. I smiled. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I breathed out. I was so ready to be able to call harry my husband.

"Me too. I can't wait to see how good you look in your tux." I could hear the smile in Harry's voice.

"Me too, H. How's Darcy doing?" I asked. Harry was helping Darcy get ready, but Liam planned on bringing her to my room right before it was time to walk. Since my dad isn't in the picture, Greg is walking me down to harry.

"Harry, stop talking to Niall and help me fix Grayson's suit!" I heard Liam shout in the background. I chuckled.

"I'll see you soon, baby." Harry said. We said bye then I hung up. Louis rolled his eyes at me, but was smiling.

"I can't wait to hear your vows to him or his to you. I'm so excited, I could cry."

"You're going to cry, Lou-bear." Louis' eyes filled with tears at my words.

"I know, Ni-bear. It's just, you're my best friend and even though we've only been friends for like three and a half or four years, I feel like we've been friends forever. I've watched you grow since we first became friends and I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see you marry the love of your life and make your little family grow."

"Aw, Lou." I cried, pulling him into a tight hug. "I feel the same way about you, you know, and I can't wait for you and Li to get married." I said. Louis hugged me back just as tight. We stayed like that until the door opened. We pulled apart and looked over at Liam, who was holding Darcy.

"Papa!" She squealed, holding her arms out for me. I smiled and took her from Liam.

"Why are you crying?" Liam asked as he pulled Louis into a hug.

"Niall and I had a heart to heart and it was beautiful." Louis chuckled.

"Papa, daddy said he loves you." Darcy giggled in my arms.

"Oh, he did, huh?" She nodded. "Papa love daddy, too." She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"That's from daddy." She said. I smiled. Greg walked in as Liam left to go back by harry.