Chapter 10

****any feedback on this (and any other chapter) would be amazing and very helpful. Please read my note at the end. Thank you****

"Babe, come on." Harry whispered. Niall giggled quietly as he stepped over Liam's legs. Liam, Louis and zayn had all fallen asleep on the floor of Harry's room, so Harry decided to prank them, with Niall's help of course. Harry grabbed the smaller boy's hand and led him to his kitchen.

"Wait, can we eat some Oreos first, Haz?" Niall asked, looking up at his boyfriend. Harry smiled fondly at the younger lad.

"Course, baby." Harry opened a cabinet and pulled the pack of double stuffed Oreos out, sliding them across the counter to Niall. Niall grinned and opened the pack. Before he could ask, Harry was pouring milk into a glass and handing it to Niall. Niall dunked the cookie into the milk for a few seconds before popping the cookie in his mouth.

"Thanks, Haz." He mumbled around the oreo. Harry laughed, leaning over and kissed Niall's forehead.

"No problem, baby." He walked around the counter and wrapped his arms around Niall's waist, pressing his lips to the back of the smaller boy's neck.

"What are you doing?" Niall mumbled, shoving another Oreo into his mouth.

"Waiting for you to finish so we can prank the three losers in my bedroom." He smiled.

"Make that two losers, I'm awake." Louis mumbled, walking into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Did we wake you up, Lou?" Niall asked. Louis shook his head.

"Nah, I had to piss and noticed you two were missing, so I started looking for you. Then I overheard you talking. How were you going to prank us?"

"I have whip cream in my fridge and honey." Harry smirked.

"That is so lame." Louis rolled his eyes. "We're going to do something better." Louis had this devilish look in his eyes.

"What are you scheming over there?" Harry asked.

"Here's what we're going to do. I'll take care of Liam, you guys work on zayn. We're going to need permanent markers, an air horn and that whip cream. We're also going to have to move Zayn and Liam into the living room."

"They'll wake up." Niall said, finishing another Oreo before closing the pack and drinking the milk.

"Nah, they're both pretty heavy sleepers. We can get them in there with no problems." Harry said. Once Niall was finished, the three boys walked into Harry's bedroom. Harry slowly lifted Zayn, bridal style before walking to the living room, Niall and Louis behind him.

"Lay him so his head is under the coffee table then do the same to Liam. Ni and I will get the whip cream, air horn and permanent marker." Harry nodded.

"Whip cream is in the fridge, there's a marker in the drawer to the right of the fridge and there should be an air horn in my room, so I'll get that too. If not, I'm sure we can find an app." Harry said. They separated and went on to get everything.

Once Liam and Zayn were in position, Louis started drawing on their faces. Niall sprayed the whip cream in their hands while Harry watched them, the air horn in his hand. Louis finished and smiled at his work.

"Okay, so since it's almost two in the morning, I think we should just wait until morning and head to bed." Louis said. The other two agreed.

"Probably should have waited for the whip cream then." Niall rolled his eyes. Louis shrugged and walked over to Liam.

"We can just redo it in the morning." Louis said.

The next morning, Louis shakes Niall and Harry awake to finish the prank. Niall sprayed more whip cream on Liam and Zayn's hands as Harry grabbed the air horn again. Anne walked in and looked at the five boys.