Chapter 7

"ZAYN!" Louis shouted, running through the halls, dragging Niall behind him. He ran to Zayn, who was standing with Liam and Harry. The three boys, and everyone else in the hall, turned to look at Louis. Niall looked at the ground as his friend dragged him towards the boys.

It was the next Monday after Louis texted Gigi. She had answered him the night before saying her charger broke and her phone was dead and she had just gotten a new charger. When she said that she'd love to go on a date with Zayn, after Louis sent her a picture, he screamed and couldn't wait to tell Zayn. Also, Liam had taken Louis to a little fair for their date and asked him to be his boyfriend at the top of the Ferris wheel. Cliché, but cute.

"Lou, stop dragging my boyfriend." Harry said, pulling Niall into his arms. Niall blushed and looked up at Harry.

"I'm still mad at you." Niall said. Harry frowned.

"Why is he mad at you? What did you do, Harold?" Louis asked.

"Because I sent a rude message to Connor after finding out he was harassing Niall on Twitter and my name isn't Harold." Harry said.

"He was what now?!" Louis asked, eyes wide.

"Lou, drop it and tell Zayn what you wanted to tell him." Niall said, laying his head on Harry chest.

"You don't cuddle someone you're mad at." Liam smirked. Niall shrugged.

"Anyway, Zayn, Gigi said she would love to go on a date on you! I told her you'd pick her up at seven on Saturday. Is that good?" Zayn nodded and Louis grinned.

"Yay! She's going to be at my house because her moms going out of town and she didn't want to stay home by herself." Louis said. Zayn nodded again.

"Who's Gigi?" Liam asked, wrapping an arm over Louis' shoulder.

"My cousin. I told you about this already, Liam." Louis rolled his eyes. Liam laughed and kissed Louis on the top of his head.

"I'm sorry, I forgot." Liam said.

"Forgiven." Louis smiled up at Liam. Zayn gagged.

"I hate you all." He mumbled, slamming his locker shut. Harry laughed, pulling Niall closer.

"We love you, too, Zaynie." He said. Niall giggled. Harry kissed Niall's head softly.

"Baby, let's skip today." Harry mumbled. Niall looked at him, wrapping his arms over Harry's shoulder.

"We can't." Niall whispered. Harry pouted slightly.

"You've avoided me all weekend and now I only get to see you now, in English and at lunch. That's not enough for me." He said. Niall rolled his eyes.

"I texted you all weekend, Haz. I'm sure you'll be fine if you don't see me for a little bit." Niall said.

"Fine, but I'm brining you home after school and we're cuddling all afternoon." Harry smiled, kissing Niall's forehead. Niall blushed, hiding his face in Harry's chest.

"My little Narry heart." Louis said, fake crying. Liam laughed. The bell rung and the boys all walked to their class, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Niall to their English while Louis walked to his own English class. Harry held Niall close as they walked through the halls. They stepped inside the class and sat in their seats, well Harry sat in Niall's and pulled the smaller boy in his lap. Ms. Steigman looked at the brunette.

"Harry, go sit in your own seat." She said. Harry looked up at her.

"Can I just switch seats with Liam?" Harry asked. She gave him a look and he sighed, gently moving his boyfriend from his lap and standing up.