Chapter 14

"Hey, Gem? I don't think Harry knew what he was doing." Liam said.

"Just cause he was drunk, doesn't mean he didn't know what he was doing." She rolled her eyes.

"No, like, that girl he was with, I think she put something in his drink." He said.

"Wait, what? Really? Why?"

"Well, for starters Harry keeps saying that his mind was foggy and that he wasn't sure what was happening because it happened so fast. When have you ever heard Harry say his mind was foggy when he was drunk? He always remembers every single detail when he drinks." Liam started.

"Okay." Gemma nodded. "That's a good point. What else you got?"

"I saw the girl less than a week ago. She was talking to her friends and showing them something. I was right behind her, so I was able to see her phone. There was a video of harry. I guess she filmed them doing whatever, but harry wasn't moving or making any sounds in the video. It seemed as if he was passed out, or on the verge of it."

"How do we prove this? That's rape!"

"I haven't figured that out yet. I mean, we can try to get her phone and get the video, but I don't know how to do that." Liam sighed. Gemma smiled softly and told Liam to go check on her younger brother. Liam walked into Harry's room and instantly saw the lad laying on his stomach, staring at his phone, silent tears rolling down his cheeks. Liam let out a quiet sigh and stepped closer.

"Harry, we have to get your hand checked out. So get your ass out of your bed and let's go. I'm not dealing with your shit anymore. I get that your upset and heartbroken, but staring at a picture of him isn't going to help." Liam snatched Harry's phone and locked it, shoving it in his pocket. Harry glared at his friend.

"I just want to be alone! Why the fuck can't you guys understand that?!"

"Harry, stop it! I'm your best fucking friend. You fucked up! Now, you can either wallow in self pity for rest of your life or you can get off your ass, get you hand checked out and then find a way to get Niall back!"

"He doesn't want me anymore, Liam! He'll never want me back!" Harry's eyes filled with tears. "You didn't see the way he looked at me, Li. He was hurt and disgusted. He will never forgive me." His voice was quiet now. Liam sighed and sat next to Liam.

"I have a plan to get him back." Liam said. Harry looked at his friend.

"How?"

"It involves seeing that girl again." He said. Harry immediately shook his head. "Wait? Harry, just listen, okay?"

"Fine, but um, can we go get pain meds first?" He asked, looking down at his swollen fingers. Liam nodded.

"Alright, lets go. We're going to the hospital so you can get an X-ray and see how bad the damage is." Harry sighs, but nods and gets up, following Liam out to his car.

Louis stayed at Niall's house while Liam left to see harry. Liam had told Louis about how he thought Harry was drugged and that's why he cheated. The younger boy trusted Liam, and really hoped to god that he was right about it and they could prove. Louis can't stand seeing Niall like this. It's so heartbreaking and it should be illegal for him to feel this way. He thinks it's kind of insane how much Niall has changed the last eleven months. He used to be so shy and timid, but he's grown so much. Louis is still his only friend, but that's just because of the fact everyone else sucks at that school.

"Niall, sweetie, will you eat please?" Maura asked, sitting behind him. Louis was still holding him in his arms, his head laying on the brunettes chest. Niall didn't reply. Louis looked down at him, thinking he fell asleep, but his eyes were open. He looked at Maura.