Chapter 16

Months passed, Niall and Louis graduated. Harry and Niall officially got back together when they went on the one date harry had been planning, the one he had Liam's help with. Harry blindfolded Niall until they got into the theater where they would watch the movie.

-harry-(flashback)
To say I was nervous was an understatement. I don't even understand what I was so scared about. I've dont this before. With Niall. I've taken him on dates, I've asked him to be my boyfriend. This isn't new for me, yet my hands were sweaty and my heart was racing. I was sitting outside of Niall's house five minutes before our date. I gave myself a pep talk then climbed out of my car, grabbing the bouquet of roses I bought, and walked up to Niall's front door. I knocked softly. The door opened just a few seconds later and Maura stood there. She smiled and let me in.

"Niall will be down in a just a minute." She said. I thanked her. Niall walked down a few seconds later and I couldn't hold back the smile. I handed Niall the roses, making him grin. He smelled them, mumbling a small thank you. He handed Maura the flowers then grabbed my hand. He told his mum that he'd be back later and she said have fun. Then we left. I put a blindfold on him, making him pout and whine. I chuckled and put it over his eyes. Once I made sure he couldn't see anything, I started the car and drove towards the movie theater. Once there, I told Niall to stay and not take the blindfold off. I helped him out of the car then lifted him into my arms, bridal style.

"Harold, what are you doing?" He asked, gasping.

"Carrying you to our destination. I thought that was obvious." I chuckled. I could just imagine him rolling his perfect blue eyes under the blindfold. He stayed quiet though and I carried him into the theater that I rented out just for this date. I set him on his feet once in the theater and smiled when I saw the title page for Grease playing. I moved him so his back was facing the giant screen.

"Okay, you can take the blindfold off." I said. He quickly pulled the blindfold off and looked around, confused. I chuckled. "Turn around."

"Grease!" He shouted when he turned around. He turned back to me and grinned. "Harry, what'd you do?"

"I rented an entire theater just for us to watch your favorite movie." I said, smiling.

"Really?!" I nodded, chuckling.

Once the end movie credits ended, Niall started to get up, but I grabbed his hand and made him stay as another thing popped. Something that had nothing to do with the movie. A slideshow of videos and pictures of Niall and I flashed on the screen. Niall gasped as he watched it. At the very end, in big bold letters, it said 'Niall, will you be mine again?' He looked at me, tears in his eyes. I held up a ring. It was just a silver band. Nothing special. I had a matching one hanging on a chain around my neck.

"It's not really anything special, I just want us to have something that shows people we're taken. That I belong to you and you to me." I pulled the chain from my shirt. "I have another chain if you want to wear it as a necklace, too. I just wanted there to be something that's only between us. I was going to get a tattoo for you, but-"

"If you ever get a tattoo for me, I will stab you. that's just idiotic." He cut me off, making me laugh.

"I know, I was kidding, but anyway, will you be mine again?" I asked, holding the silver band in front of him.

"Of course, you idiot." He said before pressing his lips to mine. I smiled and he took the ring, sliding it onto his middle finger on his left hand.

-end-

Ever since Niall and Harry have worn their matching silver bands, Harry eventually getting it resized to fit in the same finger Niall had his on. They were happy again and Harry couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with Niall. After graduation, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn went on a trip to Ireland with Niall's mom. They went to Niall's hometown and Niall showed his friends around where he grew up. While Niall's mom went home after a few days, the boys stayed for the whole summer, going back a week before they start university.