Chapter 5

**not edited**

Saturday night came quick and Niall was really excited for his and Harry's date.

"What about this?" Niall asked, showing Maddy a shirt. He didn't know what to wear so he asked Maddy, well actually he asked Greg but he ignored him so Maddy offered to help him.

"Ew, no. Let me pick something before you're late for your date." Maddy said, standing up and walking to Niall's closet. Niall groaned and sat on his bed. Maddy looked through Niall's closet and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a casual dressy top.

"Here, put this on." Maddy said setting the clothes next to Niall. Niall nodded and changed. Harry was picking him up at seven. It was six forty eight right now and he wasn't dressed nor was his hair done. He quickly changed then ran into his bathroom.

"Wait, let me do it!" Maddy ran after him and helped him put his hair into a quiff.

"You're a life saver, Maddy." Niall praised. Maddy blushed and smiled. She finished Niall's hair and stepped back.

"You look good. Harry's going to love it." She said.

"Thanks. I'm nervous." Niall admitted. Maddy laughed and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Niall, Harry is head over heels for you. There's no reason to be nervous." She said. He walked back to his room and grabbed his wallet and phone. The two walked to Niall's kitchen where Maura was cooking.

"Oh my, you look amazing, honey." Maura complimented. Niall smiled.

"Thanks, mum." He said. There was a knock on the door. Niall looked at the clock on the microwave. Seven on the dot. Greg beat Niall to the door.

"Harry, you better watch over my baby brother or I will come after you." Greg threatened after opening the door. Niall squeaked and ran over to them. He pushed Greg out the way.

"Leave." He told his brother. Harry chuckled. Niall looked at him.

"Ready?" Niall nodded.

"Oh, these are for you." Harry pulled a dozen pink roses from behind his back and handed them to Niall. Niall smiled, grabbing them.

"Thank you, Harry." He turned to his brother. "Put these in some water. I'll be home later. Bye." He handed the roses to Greg and quickly walked out the house. Harry laughed and walked to the passenger side, opening the door for Niall.

---------------------------
Harry pulled to a stop in front a cute little diner. Niall giggled as Harry fumbled with the keys in the ignition, trying to pull them out.

"Haz, the car isn't in park." Niall pointed out. Harry blushed and quickly put the car in park.

"We don't speak of this." Harry said. Niall smiled and nodded.

"Okay." Niall said. Harry jumped out of his car and ran to Niall's side, opening the door for him. Niall grinned as he stepped out and thanked Harry. Harry led Niall into the dinner, where they were met with the hostess.

"Two?" She questioned.

"Yes, please." Harry smiled.

"Follow me." The two boys followed the girl to a booth in the back. She set the two menus down and let them sit.

"Your waiter will be right with you." She smiled and walked away. Niall looked at the menu, but Harry looked at Niall. Niall felt the eyes on him and blushed as he looked at Harry through his eyelashes.

"What? Why are you staring me?"

"You're just cute." Harry shrugged. The waiter walked up.

"Hello. I'm Conner and I'll be your waiter for tonight, what can I get you to drink?" Niall looked up and tensed. Out of all the waiters, he gets stuck with his bully.

Little Things ~Narry Storan~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें