Chapter 25

-Niall-
"Oh, hey, Li, Lou." Harry said casually as he walked back by me. I glared at him, wanting to know why he just walked off like that. With our daughter. He handed Darcy back to me and I smiled at her. My eyes trailed to her inside and my eyes widened slightly as I read the words on it.

'Will you marry my daddy?'

I looked over at harry just in time to see harry dropping down to one knee and pulling out a ring box. He opened the box and looked up at me.

"Niall, the day we met, I had no idea just how important you would be to me. Back then, there was actually a part of me that didn't want to get to know you, but I am so beyond happy that I shoved that part of me out and listened to the part of me that said to hold you close for as long as you'll allow me. Everything about you is perfect to me. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else or starting a family with anyone else. You make me a better man. I love you more than words could ever explain, Ni. Will you marry me?" I want to jump out of bed and scream of happiness, but I knew I couldn't do that, so I just nodded quickly, repeatedly saying 'yes' over and over again. Harry grinned widely and stood up. He took the ring from the box and slid it on my finger. I smiled, reaching one arm up and pulling him down towards me. I pressed my lips to his softly. The kiss wasn't really a kiss because we were smiling too much to properly kiss each other.

"You literally just had a baby and your kissing?" Greg's voice filled the room. I pulled back, a wide grin on my face. My mom, Greg, Denise and Theo were there, along with Anne and Gemma. Suddenly realizing that Grayson wasn't here, I turned to Liam.

"Where's Gray?" I asked.

"Oh, my mum was watching him for me while Louis and I went out then we got Harry's text and just came straight here." Liam said. I nodded.

"Why is no one talking about the fact that I just proposed to Niall and he said yes? Can we talk about that please?" Harry whined slightly. I laughed as the people in the room all said a variation of 'oh my god' and 'congratulations' to us. Once it settled down, my mom walked over to me.

"Give me my granddaughter." She said. I laughed and let her take Darcy from my arms.

"What did you decide to name her?" Gemma asked, walking over to my mom and cooing at Darcy.

"Darcy Elizabeth."

"Styles or Horan?"

"Styles." Harry and I said in unison, making us laugh. Harry sat next to me in the bed and kissed my head.

"Niall Styles sounds much better than harry Horan, so good call." Louis said, smirking.

"Well, Louis Payne sounds better than Liam Tomlinson, so hope you're taking his last name when you get married." Niall sassed.

"Actually, Liam Tomlinson doesn't sound that bad." Harry said. I turned and glared at him, making him hold his hands up, chuckling. "I was kidding!" But I knew he wasn't, because Liam Tomlinson really doesn't sound bad. After a while of chatting, a nurse walked in and gasped slightly at all the people. She smiled.

"Looks like you've got a full house, but I'm afraid visiting hours are over and Niall has to rest now." Everyone mumbled in agreement and started saying their goodbyes. Anne, who was the last one to hold Darcy, handed her back to harry. Once the room was empty, except for harry, Darcy, the nurse and I, the nurse look at me.

"You're probably wondering when you get to Home, right?" I nodded, because yeah. I really home wondering that, I just didn't have much time to think with everyone here.

"Yeah, actually. I was." I chuckled.

"You'll have to stay for about four days, just to make sure your scar is healing well and to remove the staples." I nodded. She checked whatever she needed to then left again. I looked over at harry, who was cooing at Darcy quietly. I smiled softly as I watched him. I guess he felt my stare, because he looked over at me, a light blush coating his cheeks. I giggled, leaning over and kissing his cheek. Harry rarely ever blushes. It takes a lot for me to get him to blush. The light pink that coats his cheeks when he does, though, is the cutest thing. I love making him blush.