Chapter 23

*Not edited*

"Woah, this looks amazing." Liam said as he and Harry stepped into their apartment. It's been two weeks since the doctor gave Harry and Niall the envelope with the baby's sex. Louis and Niall planned the entire baby reveal in two days and the day of the gender reveal has finally arrived. The two younger boys kicked their boyfriends, telling them to bring Grayson along, out of the apartment so they could set up and surprise them with everything. There's pink and blue balloons and streamers. There's a banner of little pink and blue flags hanging on the table that has a pink and blue table cloth over it. There was a chalkboard sat in the middle of the table that has 'Mister or Miss' at the top, a tie under the mister, a bow under the miss, a line of dots under that and in the middle. At the bottom, it says 'what is your guess' and there was a space where the guests can put little tally marks under their guess. Around the board, there were cupcakes with little ties and bows on them and two different drinks on the other. The cupcakes were chocolate and white cake with half blue and half pink icing. One of the drinks is blue Hawaiian Punch and the other one is pink lemonade. Our actual reveal is a small cake with either pink or blue as the cake color.

"How did you do this in just a couple hours?" Harry asked, wrapping his arms around Niall.

"It was really easy." Louis shrugged, high fiving Niall and smiling.

"Well, everyone should be here soon, so let's relax until they do." Niall said, walking over to the couch and sitting down. Harry sat next to him and kissed his head softly. They sat around for about thirty minutes when there was a knock on the door. Niall started to get up, but harry stopped him.

"Harry, let me go answer the door." Niall said.

"No. I'll go answer the door." Harry pecked the smaller boys lips then stood up. He walked over to the door and swung it open.

"Hi, mum, Gem." He smiled, hugging his mom and sister. Niall looked over from the couch and smiled.

"Hey, Anne, Gemma." He said. They walked over and Niall slowly stood up, making both women scold him.

"Sit back down, Niall! We can bend down to hug you." Anne said. Niall rolled his eyes, smiling, still standing and hugged them.

"I'm fine. I can still walk and stand." He chuckles.

"Uncle Ni!" A small voice screamed, running to Niall and slamming into his legs. Niall looked down at his little nephew and grinned.

"Hey, Theo!" Niall carefully lifted the child and set him on his hip. Greg, Denise, and Maura walked in with Harry behind them. Theo softly pressed his hand to Niall's stomach.

"Baby?" He asked.

"Yeah, bud. There's a baby in there." Theo giggled. Harry walked over and kissed Niall's cheeks, making Theo cover his eyes, repeating 'ew' over and over. Niall chuckled and set Theo on the ground. Theo ran towards the stack of toys whilst Anne and Maura grabbed a couple cupcakes each. Anne handed one to Gemma and Maura handed one to Denise while Greg grabbed his own.

"Oh, Liam! We need to introduce Theo and Grayson." Harry said as his best friend walked towards them. Harry grabbed Liam's arm and dragged him to Liam and Louis' room to get Grayson up from his nap. Niall smiled, shaking his head. Now that his family was here, they only needed to wait for Zayn and Maddy. They had flown in the night before and stayed at a hotel. Niall heard a knock on the door. Before he could start walking to the door, Harry stopped him.

"Niall, don't you dare go answer that door! Sit down!" Harry shouted as he quickly ran to the door. Niall rolled his eyes, ignoring Harry and walking up to the door. Harry looked at his smaller boyfriend when he felt arms around his waist.