Chapter 17

The next morning, Harry and Liam headed to Louis and Niall's dorm. Niall was already awake, working on his paper, while Louis slept. He jumped when he heard the door click open. He looked behind him and smiled at harry, but that smile turned into a glare when he saw Liam walk in behind his boyfriend. Liam looked at the sleeping boy and sigh.

"Ni, lets give them a minute, okay?" Harry held his hand out and Niall quickly nodded. He stood up and grabbed Harry's hand. They stepped out of the dorm room and walked down the hall. While they went down to the cafeteria in the lobby, Liam woke up his boyfriend.

"Lou, baby, wake up." Liam whispered. Louis knew exactly who was waking up, so he ignored the older boy and rolled over, facing away from Liam. Liam sighed.

"Louis, please, we need to talk." Louis quickly sat up, turning back to Liam and glaring at him.

"I tried to talk to you yesterday and you kicked me out."

"I know, baby, I know. I'm sorry." Liam sat next to Louis on the bed. It was silent for a minute.

"Well? Talk." Louis crossed his arms over his chest.

"The phone call I got yesterday was from an old fling. Back before I started junior year, Harry and I took a trip to the beach. We were there for a week and the last night, we went to a bonfire and I met this girl. She called me yesterday to tell me that after that night, because of that night, she got pregnant and had a kid. My kid. I asked her for a paternity test to prove it's mine. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just, i was scared of how were going to react." Louis stared at Liam for about two seconds before flicking the older boy's forehead.

"You and harry are two of the biggest fucking idiots I have ever met." Liam pouted. "You fucked her before we got together. Before we even started talking. I can't control that. I'm here for you, Liam. Through everything." Louis climbed in Liam's lap and smiled softly.

"Thank you, Lou." Liam whispered.

"I love you, Li. Nothings going to change that. Not some girl you fucked over a year before we started talking. Not any secret that you keep from me. Although if I find out you cheated on me and you never told me, I'll have your dick, got it?" Liam chuckled.

"Got it." He kissed louis' forehead. "I love you, too."

"Now, who's this girl? Because she's getting a paternity test no matter what I have to do."

"I don't think you should meet her." Liam said, smiling.

"You don't get a say in that. Call her and tell her we'll meet her at a clinic to get the test done." Liam nodded.

"Okay. You text Niall and tell him they can come back." Louis nodded and the two boys grabbed their phones.

Two hours later, Niall, Harry, Liam, and Louis were at the clinic, waiting for Jess and her son to show up. Niall and Harry went for moral support. Harry, being the self-proclaimed bad boy he is, noticed a box of the clear blue pregnancy tests sitting in the bathroom when he went. He snatched one, thinking it'd be funny to get Niall to take one when they get back home. He knows Niall can't get pregnant, that's impossible, but he wants to see what Niall will do. Liam was shaking his leg as he waited for Jess. She was late. The door opened and Liam stood up as he saw Jess and a little boy walk in. The boy had deep brown eyes and blonde hair. He look about three. Liam did the math in his head and he's almost four, if he is Liam's. The nurse walked out as if on cue.

"Are you ready now?" She asked softly. Liam nodded and followed the nurse to the back with Jess, Louis and the kid. Liam gripped Louis' hand tightly as they walked. Niall and Harry stayed in the waiting room. Harry decided to be cheeky as they waited.