Chapter 20

I pulled the bed sheets away from my body and twisted so I was able to get out of the bed. I hung my feet over the edge of the bed and felt my head spin as I did so. Needless to say I was most definitely hung over. As I was sitting here deeply contemplating why I thought drinking would be a good idea last night I heard the shuffling from behind the door. I turned my head slowly to look towards it, so that it wouldn't hurt if I moved too fast.

I watched as the door handle twisted and opened. I waited in suspense to see who was behind the door, which would allow me to know whose bed I was in. As the door opened it revealed an apprehensive Leo standing in the door way. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw him; thankfully this was his room. But I guess it still didn't explain why I was changed and sleeping in his bed.

"How're you feeling?" Leo questioned looking genuinely concerned. I took a moment to answer.

"My head hurts... a lot."

"Hmm, figures. You drank a lot last night." He added trying to hide his smirk. "Here." He said walking towards me from the doorway and handing me a pain killer. I took it eagerly and reached for the water in his other hand. He handed it over and I gave him a small smile in thanks. I took the pain killer and placed the glass on his bedside table.

"Can you please explain why I'm in your bed?" I asked him once I had felt my headache start to subside. He smirked at me and gave me a suggestive smile. Oh god. We didn't. We couldn't've. No, my first time could not have been while I was blackout drunk and with Leo. Not that Leo is a bad person, but we're friends not dating. Call me old fashioned but I wanted it to be with my boyfriend.

"We didn't." I said voicing my thoughts. He laughed lightly, knowing what I was referring to.

"No we didn't." He assured me and I felt myself release a breath that I had been holding in. "It's actually quite a long story." He continued and I looked up at him intrigued.

"Please, start from beer pong and finish with me in your bed, asleep." I asked waiting for him to begin the story. He came and sat down on the bed next to me and I bought my legs back up on the bed and crossed them. I was now facing him and I could tell he was thinking over the events from last night probably having been pretty intoxicated himself.

"Ok well, after Ryder and Ashley left and went inside we started to play beer pong. Drunk you is quite good at it, although you didn't start out great. We played a few rounds, swapping teams and having a good time. So anyway, by the time we were finished it was about one o'clock and people started leaving, so we thought we'd go too. You however plonked yourself down on a chair and refused to leave. No one knows why, you said something about not wanting the fun to end. Libby finally talked you into leaving, and now that I think about it, it actually didn't take that much convincing.

"So we all piled into Hunter's car, except Ryder wasn't with us this time. After dropping Libby off at her house you were next to be dropped off. When we got to your house you practically begged us not to drop you off. You were insisting that your mum couldn't see you in that drunken state and you were holding onto my arm so tightly because I was sitting next to you. After you calmed down a bit, Connor suggested that you message your mum telling her you'd be sleeping over at Libby's house and instead stay at one of ours because we had already dropped her off. You obviously agreed and couldn't pull your phone out quick enough. After typing the message you looked at us and asked whose house you could sleep at.

"I volunteered because I knew my rents don't care about girls staying over, they're pretty used to it. When we got here I helped you into the house and bought you up the stairs, after having to tell you to shut up every five seconds. When we got into my room you literally ran over to my bed and basically dived onto it lying flat. I took your shoes off and you thanked me so many times. You claimed multiple times that they were 'absolutely killing' your feet. I told you that you should change and then you disagreed and tried to turn away from me hoping I'd leave you alone. I quickly grabbed the first tshirt and shorts I could find that could be used as pajamas and you let me help with changing you.