Chapter 34

"Do you?" He asked before he pressed his lips lightly against mine, I realised he did it lightly so I could pull away if I wanted to. But I really didn't want to, not this time. I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss. Oh my god, this is really happening.

He put his hands on my waist before trailing them down to my butt and lifting me off the floor. I wrapped my legs around him as we kissed and he made his way over towards the bed. He pulled away from my lips as he gently lowered me onto the bed and hovered above me. He smiled and I returned it before he leant down and placed his lips on mine again. As our lips moved in sync he pressed his body against mine and I ran my hands through his hair as he let out a moan. He lifted my tank top slightly so his hand had access to the skin of my bare stomach and he gripped it as our lips moved together.

He flipped me over so that I was on top of him and his arms wrapped around my torso pulling me even closer to him as our lips moved together never breaking apart. My hand moved to his stomach and I gripped his shirt, deciding to be brave. He assisted in the process of taking it off which I was silently grateful for because I probably wouldn't have been able to do it on my own. Once his chest was bare I looked down at him as I sat on his stomach. With my finger I traced the lines of his abs and he laughed lightly before playing with the bottom of my shirt. He began to lift it slowly, questioning me wordlessly whether I would let him. I pulled it off before quickly leaning down and pressing my lips down to his.

He turned us back over so he was now lying on top of me and he smiled against my lips and pulled away from me before he began to trail kisses down my neck and onto my chest. Each time his lips came into contact with my body a fire would ignite under my skin. As he made it down to my breast he began to suck and the pleasure I felt in that moment is indescribable. I took his head in my hands and pulled him back up so I could kiss his lips again suddenly really turned on. He chuckled and I felt him reach up and slowly caress my boob over my bra before deepening the kiss once more. Whatever he was doing felt really good and I let out a moan against his lips. I heard him laugh lightly against my lips and I broke apart from him.

"What?" I asked confused, why does he keep laughing?

"You're just so sexy right now." He said and I felt my face go bright red. I leaned back up towards him to hide my burning cheeks but just as our lips touched again there was a knock at the door. I retracted from him pushing myself as far into the bed as I could and pushing him from the chest away from me, before looking towards him with wide eyes.

"Who is it?" I called to the person at the door.

"It's Libby, can I come in and pack my bag?" Ryder started laughing from above me and I covered his mouth with my hand. I don't understand why this is funny. He pulled my hand away from his mouth and leant down, beginning to kiss my neck and chest again.

"Just a minute." I called back before lifting his head from my chest and placing a kiss on his lips. "You have to go." I whispered.

"Go where? She's at the door." He whispered back before getting off me and handing me my shirt. I pulled it on and found his on the floor, retrieving it and handed it to him. He grabbed the hand I was holding the shirt with and used it to pull me towards him. "Send her away." He whispered lightly kissing my cheek and moving towards my ear.

"With what excuse?" I asked honestly considering it as he started to nibble on my ear.

"Make something up. She's your best friend. Just say we're busy."

"No way. Just get in the closet, now." I whispered back to him pushing him off of me and in the direction of the closet, which Libby and I hadn't used.