Chapter 40

I opened my eyes as my head still rested on my pillow. I heard the steady breathing of Ryder next to me in the bed and I smiled. Memories from last night flashed back and a smile made its way to my lips. The party and the confrontation with Casey were forgotten and I focused solely on after we'd gotten home. I turned around in the bed to face Ryder. He was still sleeping, his bare chest uncovered. His abs were on full display and I took my time to look at them. When my eyes reached the sheet that was covering his bottom half, I felt my cheeks go red. I diverted my eyes as I tried to conceal the smile on my face. I probably look like a crazy person smiling but I can't help it. Ryder and I had sex last night. My cheeks flamed up again at the thought.

"Ok." I squeaked out, it being the only word I could manage. Is this really happening? I'm excited and scared at the same time. Ryder unzipped my jeans and began to pull them off. I helped him as best as I could, wriggling out of my skintight jeans. He looked up at me and smiled before leaning back down and trailing kisses further down my body. He is amazing. I felt my eyes close again as I focused on Ryder's lips on my skin. When he reached the line of my underwear his lips moved away and I opened my eyes to see him sitting up. I looked at him confused and he gave me a reassuring smile. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a sitting position. I allowed him to move me, letting him take control because he is the expert.

When I was sitting he dropped my hands and moved his hands to the back of my bra. His eyes never tore away from mine as I felt him unclasp it. But he didn't let go.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked sincerely and I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me and I felt him let go of the bra band. I pulled my arms out of the straps and let the bra fall into my lap. He broke away from me and pulled back, looking at my bare chest. My cheeks heated up in embarrassment and he laughed lightly. "Don't be embarrassed, you're beautiful." He said and a smile grew on my face. His lips met mine again and we began to kiss. He flipped over so I was on top of him as we made out.

After a few minutes, I knew it was time. I can do this. I can have sex with Ryder. I want to, he wants to, so why aren't we? I moved my hands from his hair and down to his pants. I began to fiddle as best I could with his belt, trying to unclasp it. I felt him laugh against my lips but I ignored it. He's just laughing at my innocence. Which I was about to let him take. I unhooked the notch on the belt and undid it. Then I moved my hands to his button. I unhooked it and broke the kiss as he helped me take off his jeans. As he wriggled out of his jeans, with me sitting on top of him he audibly sighed closing his eyes for a second. I saw the bulge in his Calvin Klein underwear and it took me by surprise. Oh my gosh, that can't be small. I looked up at him and he smirked at me before flipping us again so he was on top.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. I am.

I sat up in the bed in search for my phone. I found it on the floor next to Ryder's shirt and reached down to check the time. It's 8:03. That's enough of a sleep in. I put my phone on the bedside table and reached down grabbing his shirt and pulling it on. Boobs are probably not the first things that he wants to see in the morning, or maybe they are. I turned back to Ryder, who was still asleep and moved over to him. How will I wake up sleeping beauty? I poked his face with my finger, but he didn't stir. I sighed before moving closer to him and flinging myself onto him.

"What the fuck, Jade?" I heard and I began to laugh. I was lying on top of him putting all my weight on him.

"Morning, sunshine." I said turning to look at him but not getting off him.

"Morning." He said before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me off him. I didn't fight it, and let him move me. I was now next to him again and he turned over onto his side closing his eyes.