The Billionaire's Agreement

Banner by diagnosedwithlupus thank you for the beautiful banner

Landon ignores my question and smirks at me. "This place seems fitting for you, sweetheart. I never thought you would stoop so low." He looks me up and down. He licks his lips. "But, clearly I was wrong. How about you show me the moves you used to do when we were together?"

I roll my eyes. "I must be in hell to find the devil in my workplace. How did you even find me, Landon?"

Landon shrugs. "Does it matter? I came here for a reason. I have something for you." He points to the envelope on the table.

'Good for you by Selena Gomez' comes on and I dance to it. I whisper. "This isn't free, honey."

He throws his head back and laughs. "Nothing's ever free where you're concerned, Kay. Can we take this somewhere else?"

I shake my head. "Here is fine, Mr Billionaire." My hand moves to the zip on the dress and I pull the zip down and keep the dress on. I move my hand up his body and I feel the muscles he has underneath the shirt.

He didn't have those at the beginning of the year.

Landon's hand moves over my arms and his hand touches the strap of the dress. I move his hand from me.

There's no way he's ever going to see what's beneath this dress again. He had his chance and he blew it.

I put my hands up in the air and move around to the beat. I don't think as I move to beat of the song. It feels good not to care about anything while I dance.

I sit on Landon's lap and grind my arse on him. I pull his hair and make him look at him. "I can't stand to look at you, Landon. You ruined your chance with me. Along with that you broke my heart. I hate you."

He smirks. "Great, with what I need you for this will work out then." Landon pulls me off him after the song has ended and drags me to the back room.

Landon opens the door to the dancers change rooms. He opens the door to my room and steps inside. "You got a great room here. I know today is your first shift here. Why didn't you go to Grandmother? She would have helped you." He points the chair.

I need to stop relying on his family to help me through things. That's why I didn't go to grandmother.

I cross my arms and lean against the table.

I'm not going to sit.

I shake my head. "What do you, Landon?"

He drops the thick yellow envelope on my desk. "I want you to marry me for a year, sweetheart."

I snort. "That's not going to happen."

Landon opens up the envelope and places the paper in my hand. "If you do this I'll give you fifty million dollars when the contract is over and you'll never have to see me again. All I need is for you to be my wife for a year. I won't screw around on you. You will also be working as my secretary." He leans against the table.

I shake my head. "Why are doing this?"

Landon moves over to the window and he looks outside. "I get Parker Inc. next year if I can show my Father, Grandfather and Grandmother that I can be responsible and give up my bachelor ways." He turns towards me. "My family loved you and this way I will get what I want. They will also get what they want, that's you being there daughter-in-law and Granddaughter." Landon moves towards me.

I push him. "It's always been about what you want." I hit him a couple of times, before tears fall.

Landon wraps his arms around me. "365 days will fly by and then I'll be out of your life. Please, help me get the company?"