Vegas Day with Landon

The next morning Landon nudges me. "Wake up, baby. I want to get out of this hotel and explore the strip with you."

I want to sleep a bit longer.

I throw my arm over my head and I kick him off the bed. I hear a thud and a string of curse words come out of his mouth.

I chuckle.

"Do you think that was funny?"

I nod.

He jumps onto the bed and he starts to tickle me. "Is it funny now?"

"Y – ye – yes!" I stutter.

He keeps tickling me and I start to laugh as he hits my ticklish spot.

I kick my legs around hoping that I would kick him.

My stomach hurts from all the laughing.

"STOP!" I yell.

He slowly eases up with the tickling.

He kisses my forehead. "Get your gorgeous arse out of bed. I want to explore now."

I kick the blanket off me and slowly rise. I kiss him on the cheek. Then gather my clothes and run into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I get changed into a skirt and a white tank top. I brush my hair and teeth before I walk out of the bathroom. I throw the clothes into the suitcase.

I look at the room. "We need to check out first."

Landon and I spend an hour cleaning our room and packing our suitcases. He takes our bags out and I lock the door.

The press the button for the lift. The door opens, a group of people step out. I hold the button for them. Once they are all out I enter the lift and hold the button as Landon enters with the two suitcases. The door closes and we descent to the first floor.

I step out of the lift and walk over to the check-out desk. I give them the keys and they give me the receipt. "Thanks."

I walk over to Landon while he leaves our bag with the bell boy.

Landon throws his arms around me. "What do you want to do first?"

I tap my chin. "I want to see the fountain show."

He smiles. "Alright, then we'll go to the Vegas sign. You can't go to Vegas without seeing that sign."

We exit the hotel and walk for five minutes until we reach the Bellagio Fountain. We stop at the fountain as classical music comes over the loud speakers behind us.

Water jets out of the fountain and it shimmy's to the classical song. The water moves side to side.

This is incredible.

I pull out my iPad and take pictures of it. Then I change from taking pictures to filming it.

I'll upload that to Facebook later.

The song comes to an end and Landon wraps his arm around my shoulder. "What did you think of that?"

"It was beautiful. I want to watch another show."

"We'll see another one later. I want to see the Vegas sign."

Landon and I walk along the strip. Across the road from where we are walking is a Harley Davis Café and it has a Harley on the building.

That's cool how they did that.

Along the strip there's a chemist and I turn to Landon. "I need some water and something to eat."

Landon and I enter the chemist. He walks over to the fridge and picks up two bottles of water, two Pepsi Max and a bag of chips.

I walk into the aisle that sells Muesli Bars and I pick one that has nuts in it. I take it up to the cash register. I pay for my bar and wait for Landon outside.

He opens the bag of chips. "Do you want some?"

I shake my head. "A muesli is enough for breakfast."

He gives me the bottle of water. "Don't forget to hydrate."

I roll my eyes. "You wouldn't have thought of that if I didn't say anything." I look down the road. "I'll race you to New York."

He frowns. "What?"

I start running without him. I run up some stairs and across the bridge. On the other side of the bridge I run down the stairs and follow the street until I stop in front of the Statue of Liberty.

I put my hands on my legs and look at the beautiful statue in front of me. It's the exact replica of the one in New York, but, this one is smaller.

Landon stops next me. "Since, when did you become a fan of running?"

I shrug. "I supposed it was around the time I used the Law Firm to help me find out anything related to my daughter. It was the only way I could vent. When all I really wanted to do was hit things and people."

He smiles. "I like the fact you chose running over learning to fight."

"I took up boxing, karate and jujitsu. Oh, and I even learnt to shoot. These are all the skills I wanted to learn for when the time comes when I need to fight for my daughter. I will get her back, even if it kills me!" I change the topic. "How far is it to the Vegas sign?"

He shrugs. "I have no idea. We'll just continue down this street until we can't go anymore."

I open the bottle of water and take a drink.

It's so hot here.

I fan my face with my hands. "Should we just take the bus to the sign? I don't think I can walk any further with this heat."

We stop at the bus stop and buy a ticket from the machine. The bus pulls in front of us and we climb aboard.

I take a seat close to the front.

A ticket inspector climbs aboard. "Excuse me. Can you tell us where we need to get off for the Vegas sign?"

He nods, "I'm getting off there as well."

"Thank you."

Landon pulls me against him and I close my eyes.

He's like a comfy bear. I hope I don't drool all over him.

He kisses my head. "Kayla, we're here. You need to open those beautiful eyes of yours."

I open my eyes.

Landon rises and I follow him off the bus.

We wait for the traffic lights to change before we stop in front of the Vegas sign. There's a crowd of people gathering to get their photos taken.

Landon and I wait for our turn.

Across the road from the Vegas sign is the Airport and I watch as a plane comes to land in the Airport.

I love watching the take off and landings of planes. I really don't like being the one on the plane. I'm nervous about flying out tonight.

I watch a helicopter fly over our heads and then I hear another one come through the airport and it hovers above the ground across from where I'm standing. I watch the helicopter land and the pilot steps out.

The group in front of Landon and I stand in front of the sign and some guy takes pictures for them. They give him a ten dollar tip.

Landon and I move in front of the sign and the guy takes a few pictures for us. He asks us to do different poses.

After the pictures Landon grabs his bag and gives the guy a twenty dollar tip. "Thanks for taking the photo's for us man."

"No worries, mate. I hope you come back again."

Landon takes my hand and we cross the road and wait for the bus. While we're waiting for the bus a bunch of reporters and photographers surround us.

How the hell did they find us?

A guy shoves a microphone in Landon's face. "Is this what the newly-weds do now run around Vegas and sight see?"

What a nosy guy.

I clear my throat. "We were here for the weekend. This isn't our honeymoon and when we go on one use won't be anywhere to be seen."

The same guy that shoved the microphone in front of Landon does the same to me. "We just found out recently you are the stolen daughter of Hollywood IT couple Mariana and George Lambert. How does it feel to be famous for being the stolen daughter?"

I really dislike this guy.

I move the microphone out of my face. "I won't be discussing that part of my life you or anyone else. If there were to be a movie written about that, they would have to imagine what the girl went through."

"We've interviewed a lot of people from that part of your life. They told us you were referred to as trailer trash."

They're confusing me with my sister. I never spent much time away from the trailer. My parents wouldn't allow it. Now, I know, it was because they didn't want people to know I was stolen.

The bus pulls in front of the bus stop.

Thank god. I need to get away from these people, before, I do something I might regret.

I push through them and climb onto the bus.

I hope I never see them again. The sad part is, they will be in my life for now on. I wish I could disappear from the spotlight.

Landon pulls me onto his lap and he kisses my neck. "I'm sorry they are intruding on your life."

I shake my head. "It's not your fault. It comes with being a Lambert as well. I just hope they won't be in my way when I need to..." I trail off.

He holds me tighter. "I'll make them back off when you're about to take back your daughter."

I turn my head to him. "If I find her will you adopt her?" I whisper against his lips.

"Yes, everything that belongs to you will also belong to me." he kisses me, and then pulls back. "These lips are all mine. This body is all for me when this agreement comes to an end."

"It's all yours, Landon."

He claims my lips in front of a bus full of people.

This is perfect.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter of The Billionaire's Agreement and let me know what you thought of it.

Next update will be tomorrow