Weekend with the twin

Banner by mondayistheworstday thanks for the beautiful banner

The next morning after breakfast Robbie and I exit the house and walk over to the dock. Robbie looks at me. "We're going to have fun skiing today."

I smile. "I'm looking forward to it. It's been years since I've been skiing. I'm looking forward to doing it again."

Robbie's phone dings. Alerting him to a text message. He looks at his phone and says. "Jacob will be here soon."

So, that's his friend's name.

I look at the crystal clear lake and I see a speed boat driving towards the dock. "Is that your friend's boat?"

He nods. "Yes, that's him."

The speed boat comes to stop at the dock.

Robbie and I walk over to his friend.

The guy smiles. "Your date is cute, Rob. How could you get a girl like this when I don't see you around them?"

I snort.

Jacob looks at me. "What's your problem?" He asks with a mischievous grin.

I put my arm around Robbie. "He's my twin brother, idiot."

Jacob throws his head back and laughs. "Damn, why didn't you tell me earlier, man?" He looks at me. "Now, I can ask you out."

I shake my head and show him the ring on my slender finger. "Sorry, I'm engaged."

"Damn, that's a shame. Where is your fiancé?"

I feel my eyes start to water.

Robbie pulls me into his arms. He looks at his friend. "That's enough with the questions, Jacob."

I look at the skis on the boat.

I want to go first.

I pull away from Robbie. "I'm going skiing first boys."

Robbie looks at me. "Are you sure?"

I nod.

Jacob climbs into the boat and he pulls out a life jacket and the skis. He walks over to me with the stuff. He helps me put the skis on.

I put the jacket on and do up the clips.

Jacob and Robbie climb into the speed boat.

Robbie faces me. "Are you ready?" He yells.

I give him the thumbs.

I hold onto the rope and wait for Jacob to move the boat.

Jacob pulls away from the dock and I move along the dock.

I land in the water and the water sprays all over me.

It chills my face.

I wipe my face with my arm.

My hands start to shake as the boat picks up speed.

I lose my balance and fall into the water.

The water is freezing as I stay afloat with the help of the life jacket.

The boat turns back for me and it comes to a stop next to me.

Jacob looks at me. "Do you want to go again?"

I nod.

He throws me the rope and I grab a hold of it.

Jacob moves the boat and I rise from the water.

I tightly hold onto the rope.

I feel the boat pick up speed.

I laugh as I ski around the lake.

There's a ramp in front of me and I go up it. I spread my legs apart and land back on the water.

Robbie gives me the thumbs up.

The boat heads back towards the dock.

I don't want to get off the skis.

At the dock Robbie climbs out of the boat and he helps me out of the water. He takes off the skis for me.

I climb into the boat with Jacob.

Robbie puts the skis on. He rises and gives me the thumbs up.

I turn to Jacob. "You're good to go."

He pulls the boat away from the dock and I feel the boat pick up speed. I am flung back into my seat and he increases the speed.

I watch my brother move across the water.

There's a ramp in front of him and he goes up it. He does a flip before he lands back on the water.

Show off.

I shake my head. "Speed up." I yell.

The boat speeds up and I watch my brother move across the water.

He has his back turned to me. He goes up another ramp and he does a backflip.

He lands on the water again and he turns back to me with a smirk on his face.

Jacob turns to me. "Do you know how to drive a boat?"

I nod. "My fiancé taught me a long time ago."

He smiles. "Great. You should drive then. Your brother drives like Miss Daisy when it comes to my turn. He doesn't have his license."

That sucks. I've kept mine updated even though I don't own a boat.

I take over driving the boat. "I'm taking us back to the dock. I have to get my license in case something happens."

I turn the boat around and head back to the dock.

At the dock I tie off the boat and climb out of it. I run up to the house and I get my boat license. I open my purse and pull out. I slip it into my pocket and I run back to the boat.

Robbie is sitting on the boat when I return.

Jacob has the skis on and he's ready to go.

I climb into the boat and move toward the driver seat.

I turn the key. "Are you ready, Jacob?"

He gives me the thumbs up.

I pull the speed boat away from the dock.

I drive down the lake and I go past the ramps.

A boat stops in my path and I have to swerve the boat to the side to avoid hitting it.

Jacob falls off the skis.

I turn the boat around and pick Jacob up.

He swims over to me. "What the fuck was that?"

I look at the boat. "A boat stopped in our path. I had to swerve the boat around it. I don't want to cause an accident on the lake."

I look at the ground.

Jacob looks around the lake and he sees the boat I was talking about. "I'm sorry." He lets go of the rope. "I'll be right back."

He swims over to the other boat.

What is he doing?

Robbie moves over to me. "He's telling them off for being stupid on the water."

I move the boat over to him.

I hear them yelling.

Robbie looks at his mate. "Let's go man. I could use a drink or two."

Jacob nods. "I could use a cold one after that."

I laugh.

I pull the boat away and take us back to the dock.

At the dock Robbie ties the boat off. He helps me out of the boat.

***

At the house Robbie shows me to the bar. He pours a drink for me. "We're going home tomorrow." He looks at the ground. "You probably need to go to work on Monday?"

I taste the wine and it has fruity tinge to it. "Thank you. What are we doing for dinner?"

"A BBQ. Can you make a salad?"

I nod. "I'll make a potato baked as well."

He smiles. "That's one thing that Mum can't make. She uses packet shit."

I laugh.

"I learnt to cook potato baked at school. The people that stole me used me as there slave. My sister was a spoilt brat until she met a guy when she was sixteen." I have tears falling from my eyes.

Robbie looks at me. "You have a sister?"

I nod.

I wipe them away with the back of my hand. "I'm sorry."

He pulls me into a side hug. "Never apologise for something that was out of your control. You've got a family that love you and we'll be here to help you through whatever happens next."

"Thank you."

Jacob clears his throat. "Are you two done with the brotherly love thing? It makes me want to puke."

I giggle.

Robbie lets go of me. He shakes his head. "You know how to ruin a perfectly good moment."

I take a sip of wine.

I enter the kitchen and look for the ingredients I need to make the potato baked.

I line everything up on the table. I peel the potatoes and cut them into small slices.

I'll get my brother to cut the onions. I hate when they make my eyes water. I look like a big baby.

I wave him over. "Robbie, can you cut the onions into rings?"

He takes the knife from me and cuts the onions.

My eyes start to sting and I move away.

Robbie looks at me. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, the onions are making my eyes sting."

I wash my hands and dry them before I splash water on my face.

After the onions are cut he walks outside with Robbie and they start on the BBQ.

The front door opens and a slim blonde enters the house. Her hair falls past her hips and her make-up is caked on. Her nails have been manicured and painted.

Her brows crease and she sneers. "Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm nobody. Now, who are you after?"

"My boyfriend."

I snort. "Whoever he is I feel bad for."

She slaps me across the face.

The sound reverberates though the room and the back door slides open.

I hold my stinging cheek.

Robbie runs over to me. "Kay," he ask, "Kay?" He turns to Barbie. "You dumb bitch. You don't just walk into my house and slap my sister."

His hands ball into fists.

I touch his shoulder. "Can you get me some ice? This is going to leave a bruise." I point to my cheek.

"Hey, man. Did you get the meat?" He looks at Barbie and points at her. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here for you. I found this tart in the kitchen."

I grind my teeth.

Jacob shakes his head. "Get out, Kim. I don't ever want to see you here again. I'll let all my friends know what kind of person you are. You won't mean anything to anyone around this town."

She smiles. "I'll just move closer to Robbie. He'll take care of me."

He won't do that. She ruined any chance she had with my twin the moment she laid her hand on me.

I get into her face. "He won't take care of you. My brother deserves someone down to earth not some whore that's willing to spread her legs."

She crosses her arms. "You don't know me."

I nod. "You don't know me. That didn't stop you from slapping me across the face." I grab her by the back of the head.

I open the front door and shove her outside. "Stay away from Jacob and Robbie. If I see you near either of them I won't be as nice." I smile. "Have a nice day."

I slam the door in her face. I lock it and enter the kitchen.

I place the ice pack on my cheek.

Robbie and Jacob's mouths are hanging open.

"No one's ever stuck up for us like that before." Robbie says.

Jacob nods. "Thank you."

I smile. "Stop being stupid and find a worthy girl, not some pretty Barbie that's after your dough."

Robbie shakes his head. "I haven't found a girl that hasn't been after my money."

I throw my arm across his shoulders. "I'll help you find someone worthy of you."

He nods.

Jacob leans against the counter. "What about me? Are you going to help me out?"

"Are you coming with us to the City? I can't stay here and help you find someone. I have a life that I need to get back to."

Robbie shakes his head. "You have a man you need to get back to. Landon, loves you. He called Mum and Dad before you did. He told them what happened to his Grandparents. He knew you would need us for a while."

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of he current chapter of The Billionaire's Agreement.