The Fountain

Banner by @GitaPutriSiregar  thanks for the beautiful banner

Landon walks over to me and he grabs my arm. "I can't believe you would do this to my statue. If I didn't need you I would kick you right out of my house."

I wish you didn't need my help to get the company.

I smirk. "I would have left the moment I got here. I supposed we're up shit creek with a paddle. Have fun cleaning out that precious statue." I turn away from him and start walking towards the house.

I don't get far when my arm is pulled and I fall into a hard chest. "You aren't going anywhere sweetheart. I want you to scrub the tiles clean on the fountain. I'll call some professionals to clean the gold statue." He looks around the garden. "Frankie, can you drain the fountain and bring some cleaning products out here for, Kay." He kisses my cheek. "Have fun, sweetheart."

Landon walks away whistling.

I glare at his back.

Frankie drains the fountain and he looks at me. He starts laughing. "I've missed you, Kay. This reminds me of the time you had a shaving cream fight with Landon."

I laugh. "That was a fun day. He started it when he sprayed some at me."

*Flashback *

Landon was hogging the bathroom and I really wanted to have a shower and get ready for the party at his parents place.

I banged on the door. "Landon, let me in. I need to get ready for the party."

Landon opened the door armed with shaving cream. He sprayed it all over me and then he ran out of the room.

I opened the draw and pulled out my pink coloured shaving cream. I ran down the stairs covered in the cream.

The workers watched us running around the place spraying each other.

Landon looked at the door and he opened it. He ran through the backyard and opened the gate to the private beach access.

I ran through the gate behind him.

As I get closer to him my finger pushes the button on the shaving cream and I squirt a good amount all over him.

A couple walking down the beach stop when they see Landon and I. They are laughing at us.

Landon scoops me up bridal style and carries me into the ocean. He walks straight into the water.

A big wave comes and he falls into the water with me. When I surface I start coughing from the water that entered my mouth.

Landon holds my hand. "Are you alright?"

I nod. "Can we get ready for the party? Your mother's going to be annoyed that her son will be late to her party again." I cross my arms. "You aren't using me as an excuse this time. I will tell her you started a shaving cream war." I stick my tongue out at him and run back to the house.

My clothes stick to me and I can feel sand all over my body. "Sandy, can you get me a towel, please. I'm wet and I don't want to dirty the floor."

Sandy brings two towels out for me. She shakes her head. "You went for a swim at the beach fully clothed?"

I laugh. "No, Landon carried me into the ocean and a wave knocked him down taking me with him. He'll be here in a moment."

I dry myself the best I can before I entered the house and made my way up to the bathroom. In the bathroom I take off my shirt and that's all I can take off before Landon's hands are all over me.