LA's Angels Finds Missing Child

I pull into a parking spot outside a large building that has Daniels Inc on it. I step out of my car and pull out my handbag. I throw it over my shoulder and enter the looming grey building.

This building is bigger than the others around here.

As I step into the foyer I see pictures of Amelia, Callie and Aurora they are smiling in their pictures. A woman is sitting at the desk in the middle of the floor. She looks up as I approach her. "Welcome to Daniel's Inc, How may I help you?"

I smile. "Hi, I'm Mikayla Harrison. I have an appointment with Amelia."

She looks at her book. "I don't see your name on here. I'll give her a call." She pulls the phone to her ear and talks to whoever answered the phone.

Aurora enters the building and she moves over to me. She hugs me. "I'm glad you decided to join us." She takes my hand and pulls me toward the lift.

The woman at the desk yells. "Hey, you can't go in there."

The doors to the lift closes and the lift takes us to the top floor.

Aurora looks at the ground. "I always have problems with that woman when I come here. I just waltz in here now and take the lift to the LA's Angels office."

"Daniel's Inc? What goes on in here exactly?"

Aurora shakes her head. "Have you heard of Daniel's clothing line?"

"Yes,"

She smiles and it lights up her face and it shows two dimples at the side of her mouth. "Amelia, has decided to expand and she's brought other things into her company. She's the fashion designer. Callie is the model. A friend of theirs is a photographer."

The doors open and we exit the lift. "What do you do?"

She walks towards an office. "I'm good at self-defence and I am married to a Mafia Boss."

I shake my head.

I'm in a room with very powerful woman.

Aurora opens a door. "This is your office. I heard things about you being able to hack into FBI, CIA and Government files."

I smile. "Yes, I can. But, what I'm looking for is buried somewhere I can't find it."

Amelia and Callie enter the room. They take a seat across from Aurora and I.

Callie places her hands on the table. "That's where I come in, Mikayla. Amelia told me you are looking for your daughter that was stolen from you at birth." She looks at the table. "I'm sorry you never got to see your baby. I would be devastated if I never got to see mine."

I haven't slept much since it happened.

I give her weak smile. "When can we start the search?"

Callie rises and she grabs my hand. "We'll start right now." She leads me into a room that has six computers. "I'll use these three. You can have those."

I sit at the chair and start typing things into all three computers and I hit the enter button and wait for it to complete the search.

Amelia runs into the room and she looks at us. "We have a problem. A child has gone missing from a park."

What's going on?

Callie rises and exits the room. She turns to me. "This is a job for LA's Angels."

I rise and follow her out the door. We exit Daniel's Inc., and climb into a black 2015 Mercedes-Benz.

Amelia pulls the car onto the road and we head in the direction that the child was last seen.

Aurora leans over. "You're my partner from now on. We are going to do great things together."

The car pulls onto the grass at the park. Amelia steps out of the car and walks over to the mother.

The mother looks at us as she tells us about her child. She shows us a picture of her son Christian.

I hope we find him.

Amelia takes the phone from the woman's hand. "Do you mind if I send this to mine phone?"

She shakes her head. "If it helps you find my son take it."

I touch her shoulder. "We'll try our best to bring him safely to you. Do you have a phone number we can contact you on if we locate him?"

If we can find this one hopefully we can find my daughter.

She gives me her number and I type it into my phone. She hugs me. "Thank you, LA's Angels. You women are incredible."

Aurora and I walk towards the lake.

I scan the area for something that could belong to a kid that wandered away from his mother. I follow the path and I see some stones and I walk over to it. I find a kids shoe. I walk through the rocks searching for anything else that the child lost.

I move away from the rocks and follow the path to a bridge where I meet up with Aurora. She's holding a t-shirt.

I point to the merry-go round that's in the middle of the park. "Let's have a look there." We walk over to the merry-go-round. I grab onto a pole and climb on.

I move around it and I find a little boy sitting in the chair. I pull out my phone and double check with the picture.

This is the kid I've been looking for.

"Christian?"

The little blonde hair, blue eyed boy looks at me and nods. "I want, Mummy." He throws his arms around me.

I place him on my lap and wait for the ride to finish. When it does I step off it and walk over to Aurora. "Can you call his mother?"

She calls the mother.

I carry the boy down the path and we meet the mother at the park with the other parents.

The mother runs over to me and she pulls her son out of my arms. She kisses his face. "Don't you ever do that to me ever again, Chris? You scared me!" she has tears falling down her face."

"Sowy, I wanted to go on the ride in the park."

The mother hugs her son close to her. She walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Thank you for bringing my son back."

The crowd applaud.

Amelia, Callie and Aurora step next to me. "Welcome to LA's Angel's, Mikayla."

The girls hug me.

It feels good to be a part of this group.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the latest chapter of The Billionaire's Agreement. A next update will be tomorrow.