The video

Banner by GitaPSiregar thank you for the beautiful banner

The driver of the limo opens the door for Landon and I. "Where do you want to go?"

Landon looks at me. "Ah, the hotel?"

I nod. "The hotel sounds good." I climb into the car and slide over to the window.

Landon climbs into the car and he sits next to me. He takes my hand and kisses my palm. "What are we going to do on our honeymoon night?"

I pull my hand from his. "This isn't real, Landon. I'm not going to change my mind about having sex with you. If you wanted to have sex you should have chosen one of the many girls you slept with while we were broken."

"I didn't chose you because all I wanted from you was sex. What I see with you is a future. I didn't think that you would accept being my girlfriend for real if I didn't come up with the agreement. The last time you saw me you said 'I never want to see you again. You broke the other half of my heart.' What did you mean by that?"

I sigh. "My heart hasn't been completed since my daughter was taken and sold after I gave Birth to her. I've been searching for years and I keep running into road blocks." Tears fall from my eyes. "I spent last year in a law firm trying to find information on who took her from my parents and the people that paid for her. Do you want to know how much someone paid for her?"

Landon pulls me into his arm. He wipes the tears from my face. "I don't want to know. I'll help you look for her."

I wrap my arms around him. "My brothers are helping too. I told Sasha I had a daughter, but, I didn't want to tell her what happened."

*Flashback*

I came home from school one day and the house was left open. I called for my parents and they didn't answer.

I worried that someone was still in the house and I made my way to the exit.

When I was about to walk out the door an arm went around me and something was placed over my mouth.

My baby.

Everything went dark.

When I came through I was on a bed with a group of people surrounding me. I felt something trickle down my legs.

I sat up on the bed.

Something doesn't feel right.

I touched my stomach and it was flat. It was like I was never pregnant.

Where's my baby?

I never got to see or hold my daughter.

Then I passed out.

I gasp for air.

*End Flashback*

Landon pulls me against him and lies my head against his chest. "Breathe, baby. It's alright. You don't need to tell me everything."

Yes, I do.

Landon helps me get my breathing back under control.

That's twice in one day that that's happened to me. I've tried my hardest to keep this from getting out. But, I have people that had to just dig up my past. I know they care about me, but, they could have waited until I was ready to talk about it. Actually, I doubt I would be ready to tell everyone about my daughter.

When my breathing returns to normal I start to feel tired and I close my eyes.

***

Landon