At the Hospital

Banner by @fireyfoxes thank you for the beautiful banner ;-)

Sasha POV

I wake up to the smell of disinfectant and a small beeping next to my head. I turn my head to the right and I can see a machine beeping next to me. I feel something on my finger and look at it.

Why am I hooked up to a machine?

I see a clear bag sitting on an IV pole.

I look around the room and I see my twin sitting on a chair.

Adam opens his eyes. He runs over to me. "You had me worried, sis." He pulls me into his arms.

I wrap my arms around him.

Where is Mikayla?

The door opens and I smile.

When I see who walks into the room my face falls.

Robbie moves towards me. "What's wrong, Sasha?"

I sigh. "Where's Mikayla?"

Adam shakes his head at Robbie.

I glare at Adam. "Where is she? If she not here soon I'm going to scream."

Robbie pulls his phone out of his pocket. "I'll call her." He exits the room,

I run my fingers through my hair. "Adam, did you send her away?"

He nods. "It's her fault that you're here, Sasha."

The doctor enters the room with a clipboard. She looks at me. "I took some blood from you earlier and test results are in."

I look at Adam. "Can you leave, please? I don't want you to hear what the doctor has to say."

Adam kisses my head. "I'll be outside." He exits the room.

I look at the doctor. "You can tell me."

"Congratulations, you're pregnant."

Shit! I'm pregnant with The President's son's baby.

***

Mikayla POV

Landon picks me up and carries me to the car. He places me in the passenger seat and he puts my seatbelt on for me. He kisses my cheek. "I'll be there with you. Hold my hand if you need to."

I look out the window as he rounds the car and climbs into the driver's seat.

I hope Sasha is alright.

The car vibrates under my legs and I cross my legs.

Landon smirks. "Are you enjoying the vibration?"

I roll my eyes. "Just take me to the hospital. I don't want my sister to get angry with me."

He laughs. "She's angry at her twin."

I close my eyes.

The car comes to a stop and I open my eyes. I look at Landon and he smiles. "We're here. Can you walk through the doors yourself or do you need me to carry you."

I roll my eyes. "You're never going to carry me through a door, Mr Parker." I open the door and step out of the car.

He laughs. "Yeah, I'll carry you across the threshold on our wedding night."

I stop walking and turn to him. I cross my arms. "The fake one or the real one?"

I can't believe I let that slip out of my mouth.

Landon's eyes start to shine. "So, you've dreamt of marrying me twice?"

I move towards the door and ignore him while he picks on me. I stop next to the door and pull Landon into the wall. "Let's elope for our fake wedding. No one needs to be a part of the farce. If we need witnesses your parents can do that."

He opens his mouth. "I don't want my parents to see us get married."

I enter the hospital and yell over my shoulder. "Then you don't get the company. Your Grandmother told me that she put your father in charge of the will and the things you need to do before you can have the company."

He runs into the hospital behind me. "I hope that's a lie."

I shake my head. "We just have to get married in front of your parents and invite Robbie, Sasha and..." I trail off.

Adam walks over. "I'm sorry, Mikayla." He looks behind me. "What's Landon Parker doing here?"

Landon takes my hand. "I'm her boyfriend."

Robbie moves over to me and takes my hand. "She's waiting for you." He shows me to the room.

I open the door and find Sasha sitting up in the bed with an IV tube in her arm. I shut the door and walk over to her.

She takes my hand. "Thank you for helping me in the bathroom."

I hug her. "What did the doctor?"

She twists the blankets in her hands and looks down at the ground. "Mum and Dad are going to kill me."

I sit on the bed with her. "You can tell me. If you want I can be with you when you tell them."

She lies her head on my shoulder. "The Doctor told me I am pregnant. How am I going to finish school and raise a kid on my own?" She starts crying.

I'll be there for.

I wipe her tears away. "You're not alone, Sasha. You have Mum, Dad, all our brothers and me. Grandmother told me that Mum and Dad has eight kids. Do we have a sibling that I don't know about?"

She shakes her head. "You're the eighth child. Our family is complete now that you're back. Did you grow up with any siblings?"

"A sister."

After that the room goes quiet.

Mum enters the room and she pulls a chair next to the bed. She holds our hands. "The doctors aren't allowed to give me information as you're over the age of eighteen. So, I'm going to ask. What did the doctor say?"

Sasha squeezes my hand. "I'm pregnant, Mum."

Mum squeals. "I'm going to be a Grandma." She touches her face. "You've made me happy, Sasha. Who is the father? When can we meet him?"

She bites her lip. "I'm not sure when you can meet him. He's an important guy and he might not get away from Washington DC for a while."

Mum rises and lets our hands go. "Is the father going to be a part of the child's life?"

I let go of Sasha and rise. I move over to Mum. "Mum, she needs to tell the father first. If he doesn't want anything to do with the child at least the child will have six over protective Uncles in its life." I turn to Sasha. "I'll be there to help you."

I exit the room giving Mum and Sasha some privacy. My brothers all walk over to me and they throw out all these questions.

I raise my hand to stop them. "I'm not going to tell you what's wrong with her. It's not my place to tell you. What I will say is that she's going to need all her brother's."

Landon rises from the chair in the corner and I walk into his waiting arms. "I'm going home with Landon. Tell Mum and Dad I'll see them on the weekend. If Sasha needs anything give me a call."

Landon and I exit the hospital and he pulls me into his arms. "How's your sister doing?"

I laugh. "She's pregnant. Out of eight kids the youngest is going to make them Grandparents."

He throws his arm around my shoulders. "I remember once you told me that you wanted to have kids with me. Do you still feel that way?"

I kiss his cheek. "I do. But, we're not going to have sex this year. I'm not going to have this agreement over my head. I want to start a family with you because it's what we both want. We have three hundred days until this contract is over."

Landon opens the door for me. "I don't want to think about what's going to happen when the year is over. I'm going to enjoy the time I have with you right now."

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of this chapter