Dinner at Grandparents

Banner by ElizabethDanger Thank you for the beautiful banner ;-)

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @Cinderella-is-me. Thank you for following me on this journey from A Year Agreement to The Billionaire's Agreement. Thank you voting and commenting.

Landon's POV

After work I jump into my car and I pull out of the CEO's parking spot. I put my phone on the free hand set and I call my cousin.

Jasiah: Hello, Landon. It's been awhile since you last called.

Me: I've been busy, Cuz. I'm calling because I want to see you again. Can you meet me, tomorrow?

Jasiah: I'll have to check my schedule.

I hear some papers getting shuffled around.

Jasiah: I'm free. I'll meet you at Allen's Warehouse.

Me: Alright, see you at ten?

Jasiah: Yes, you will. Have a good night, Lan. It will be the last night... he starts to laugh.

What's going to happen tonight?

I hang up the phone and I call Agent Clancy.

Agent Clancy: Hello, this is Agent Clancy.

Me: Hi, it's Landon Parker. I have the meet set up for tomorrow. It's going to be at Allen's Warehouse. It's owned by his mother's family. I can get you a blue print of it.

Agent Clancy: The blue print will be great. Send it to me tonight.

Me: I will.

I hang up the phone.

On the way to my Grandparents place I get caught in traffic. As I'm stuck at a stop light I drum my fingers on the wheel as I listen to 'All Summer long by Kid Rock.'

I start to sing the words to the song.

The light changes and I drive towards my Grandparents place.

When I get to my Grandparents place I show them my license and they open the gate for me. A security guard looks at me. "Have a good night, Mr Parker."

I nod.

I drive toward the house. When I get close to the carport I park the car and step out.

Where's Grandmother? She comes out to greet me when I come over.

I climb up the stairs and open the front door. I enter the house to find Mikayla lying on the couch with a rag over her face.

I move toward her. "What happened, Mikayla?"

She sits up. "Nothing I'm cooling down because I'm a bit hot from the hike I did."

She went alone? I keep telling her hiking alone isn't safe. She never listens to me.

Mikayla rises. "I'm going outside for a swim." She exits the house.

Grandmother enters the living room and she looks at me. "You need to talk to her. Tell her about your conversation with the secretary."

I look out the window as Mikayla strips out of the skirt and blouse. Her clothes drop on the ground. She's wearing her bikini and it slide up her butt.

I lick my lips as I watch the beautiful girl dive into the pool. My pants start to feel tight.

This is so embarrassing getting hard in front of my Grandmother.