Meeting the twins

Banner by @storms- thank you for the banner ;-)

It's been three days since the Lambert's made the announcement that I'm their biological daughter.

The following morning I woke up to my face plastered all over the newspaper and magazines.

I remember coming across a magazine with the title 'Sleeping her way through LA's richest families' with my face on it.

I pulled the stuff off the shelf and threw it across the road.

My brothers had to pay the guy money to keep this quiet. That didn't happen though. Someone took a photo with a camera and the local newspaper got that story.

I preferred the simple life.

I look at the clock next to bed and the time is 5:30. I groan.

I'm going to have a shower and then go back to bed.

I climb out of bed and head to the shower.

After the shower I return to my bedroom and lie on the bed. I pull a paperback off the shelf and read until I fall back to sleep.

***

When I wake later on it's to the sun shining in my bedroom. I cover my face with my hands and roll over.

I hear some voices in the hall and I ignore them as I get comfy in my bed. As I'm about to dose off I hear the bedroom door open. "Shhh," someone whispers.

I open my eyes and see my brothers with a bucket.

They better not be doing what I think they are.

Brent and Robbie tip the bucket and I'm soaked in cold water. A bit went into my mouth and I spit it out.

I jump out of bed. "You both are dead."

Robbie and Brent look at each other before the run out the door.

As I exit my room chasing them I nearly collide with Logan. He looks at me and bursts out laughing. "What happened to you?"

I shake my head. "Those two idiots poured water all over me. I look like a drowned rat. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to kill them."

He steps aside and I run down the stairs.

Mum is in the kitchen and she looks up from mixing something in a bowl. She has a smile on her face. "They're outside."

I smile. "Thanks."

I open the door and exit the house. I see my brother's sitting on pool chairs that are too close to the pool.

I move over to Robbie's chair and I lift it up. He falls into the pool. I do the same thing to Brent.

I walk away from them.

Dad is sitting at the kitchen table with a newspaper in his hand a coffee on the table. He looks at me. "I see the boys gave you a wake-up call Lambert style."

I shake my head. "I hope I don't get woken up like that again." I look at my clothes.

I need to get changed.

I look at the door and start laughing. Kye, Josh, Brent and Logan all walk into the room and look at them.

Logan laughs. "You've found your match brothers. She seems to go for payback instead of hitting you guys. I can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeves for you.

***

At 2pm, the door opens Adam and Sasha enter the house.

The twins are home.

They put their bags on the floor by the front door.

The girl turns towards me and glares.

Robbie pushes me behind him. "Sasha, she's your sister."

He's protective of me.

Sasha shakes her head. "I don't have a sister. You're all playing a horrible joke on me."

Adam throws his arm around Sasha.

They're close. I hope one day I can be like that with Robbie.

Mum looks at the twins. "No, we're not. This is your sister, Mikayla Harrison."

Sasha shakes her head and then yells. "SHE'S NOT MY SISTER." She runs out of the house and slams the door.

I sigh.

Maybe, I should find somewhere else to go. That way they can sort this out amongst themselves.

I walk upstairs and grab my overnight bag. I exit my bedroom and move toward the front door. I turn to my parents and brothers. "I'm sorry I caused problems with Sasha and you."

I open the door.

Robbie runs over to me. "Please, don't go. Come with me?"

He takes my hand and leads me to the garage.

Sasha sticks her tongue out at me.

I flip her off.

Serve you right, kid.

Her mouth drops open.

Robbie laughs. "You two are going to be best friends before the weekend is over."

I laugh. "Nah, this place would look like a war zone. I don't think I can ever be close to her."

Robbie climbs into the car. He turns to me. "Don't be hard on her. Mum didn't treat her right. She thought Sasha was your replacement and she didn't like that. As Sasha grew up she began to resent you. She preferred it..." He stops and shakes his head. "I'm sorry."

I place my hand on his shoulder. "It's not your fault that's the way she feels. I understand. I should have stayed away from all of you."

Robbie pulls the car to the side of the road and his hands touch my face. "I don't want to hear you ever say that again. I feel completed that you're back in my life. Maybe, now I have a chance to find a good woman to settle down with."

I smile. "I want that for you, Rob. If you have to move away to find what you're after then do it. I promise I'll visit you wherever you go."

He hugs me. "Thanks. I'm going to take you to my favourite spot. This is the place I used to pray for you to return."

Robbie pulls back onto the road and he drives up the mountain.

I look out the window and I can see the San Fernando Valley.

Robbie pulls the car into a dirt track and he follows it to the end.

There's a padlocked gate and he climbs out of the car and unlocks it.

He climbs back into the car and pulls it to a stop once it's on the property.

He locks the gate. "I brought this place from an old guy that let me drive here since I was sixteen. He told me some lady thus I would inherit this place."

I frown. "Why did he give you this place?"

"He had a twin sister as well. She disappeared when he was fifteen and no one could find her. I spent a lot of time with him. When he passed away I inherited this place. He treated me like a Grandson. He didn't have anyone and I was the one that found him a week later. I cried like a baby. That man was like a Grandfather to me. Mum and Dad don't know how I got this place. I don't want to tell them."

I nod. "Sometimes privacy is what you need. Being kids of the most famous Hollywood couple in the world has its disadvantages with all the paparazzi's hanging around."

Robbie stops in front of a small house. He steps out of the car. "I forgot to tell you the paparazzi knows about you. You're going to be like the rest of us. Your life is going to be splashed all over the place and maybe someone will ask for the rights to your story of being the missing child of the Hollywood glamour couple."

I shake my head. "I'm not going to give people permission to write a story about me."

My life will not be some bloody Hollywood movie that lasts for one hour thirty minutes to two hours. Life can't be done like that. There's a backstory that they need to have before they can finish it in the amount of time they want."

***

Sasha POV

Adam and I are sitting at the airport waiting to board our plane. I look around the departure lounge and I see Dimitri standing with some body guards.

I look at Adam. "I'll be right back. I'm going to say 'bye' to Dimitri." I rise and move towards my boyfriend.

The bodyguards move aside for me and I enter the protective circle they have around him.

I wrap my arms around him. "You didn't have to come."

Dimitri nods. "Yes, I did. I want to make sure that you're alright before you leave. I know something is going on with you and I don't understand why you won't tell me."

I sigh. "Alright, I have to tell you why I'm going home." I look at the ground. "My parents found my sister. Adam and I are heading to Los Angeles to meet her now. I don't want to meet her. But, if I don't it will upset Mum and I don't want to do that."

He kisses me. "Give me a call when you land. If you need me to fly there I'll jump on the next plane to be with you."

I smile. "I'll keep that in mind. I'll be back at school on Tuesday."

The flight attendant calls my flight number.

Dimitri looks at me. "Is that your flight?"

I nod. "Yeah,"

I give him a quick kiss and walk away from him.

Adam picks up the bags and we make our way to the gate. At the gate we give the girl I boarding passes and move toward the plane.

On the plane we climb some stairs. I look at the comfy seat they have in first class. I take my seat and look at my brother. "Mum, sure outdid herself with upgrading us to first place."

Adam laughs. "Maybe, it's her way to make it up to you."

I shake my head. "She might be doing this to impress her favourite daughter."

Adam rolls his eyes.

***

At 2pm, Adam and I enter the house and we put our bags on the floor by the front door. I see a beautiful blonde standing next to Robbie.

She has blonde hair and blue eyes, she thin with light tanned skin. She a little shorter than her twin brother.

I don't like her.

I turn towards her and glare.

Robbie pushes her behind him. "Sasha, she's your sister."

He's protective of her already. He hardly knows the girl.

I shake my head. "I don't have a sister. You're all playing a horrible joke on me."

Adam throws his arm around me. He whispers in my ear. "Calm down."

Mum looks at Adam and I. "No, we're not. This is your sister, Mikayla Harrison."

I shake my head and then yell. "SHE'S NOT MY SISTER." I run out of the house and slam the door.

I don't need a Big Sister.

I sit on the steps and wait for one of my family members to come after me.

The front door opens and Mikayla steps outside with Robbie.

I stick my tongue out at her.

She flips me off.

I can't believe she did that to me.

My mouth drops open.

I watch them climb into one of the cars and drive away.

Logan and Josh exit the house and they see the car exit the driveway.

Logan sits next to me and shakes his head. "Sasha, I know you don't want her in our life. But, you can't always get what you want. Do you want me to tell you about Mikayla?"

Not, really. I will listen to his story though.

Josh wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Logan looks at the ground. "Mikayla's life hasn't been easy. She lived with a couple of drug addicts. She cooked and cleaned for them. I think she might have bathed them to when they had too much drugs. She has a sister as well. Who might have been stolen as well, but, we don't have proof of that yet."

Josh looks at me. "Mikayla, is the type of woman that you want in your life. She will be a good role model for you, Sasha. Mikayla is dating Landon Parker."

That's where I've seen Mikayla.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

I hope you all like the newest chapter of The Billionaire's Agreement.